“Great Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
Crystal, United States
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed there this weekend for my wedding. The Staff was friendly. The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were a nice size. And everything was clean. My favorite part was the complimentary drinks from 5:30-7:30!! Thank You!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Cheryl A.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. It is good to hear that we met your expectations during your recent stay with us. Our team works very hard to keep the hotel clean and up to our guest standards. We hope that during your next visit you choose to stay with us. Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Lake Zurich, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a very nice facility, the surrounding area is not the best but on the property and the hotel was perfect for our stay. The staff was fantastic and very friendly and helpful for anything we needed. Rooms was great size for family of 6 with room for playpen for the baby. I would definitely book here again if going anywhere near the area. Breakfast was great every morning, and the bar staff was excellent. Everyone at the property was top notch with service with a smile every single time we interacted for any reason. The pool is small for this large of a hotel but fine for our limited uses.

Dear Keith M.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy that you found our team to be friendly. I will be sure to pass along your comments to them! I am also glad that you had a chance to enjoy the complimentary cook to order breakfast! Thank you for putting us at the top of your list the next time you are in the area!
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here with my family this past weekend to attend a concert at the Target Center. I chose this hotel because we LOVE the Embassy Suites line of hotels and stay in them whenever possible. This was our first time to this hotel, and we chose one of their 2 bedroom suites. The hotel looks great from the outside and the lobby is very nice. Our room looked nice as well, until I noticed the AWFUL sofa in the living room. It was grimy and disgusting-- so bad that I had to throw a blanket over it in order for my family to feel ok even sitting on it. We were not pleased about this as it was the area we all wanted to use to spend time together. The morning of our check out we ATTEMPTED to have a nice and relaxing breakfast, but that didn't happen. My father has a walking disability and struggled to make it around to all of the breakfast stations -- which mind you are spread out all over a large room. NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. I can forgive the fact that much of the food was empty and silverware was all gone at 9 a.m. because it was busy, but I cannot forgive such a poor, unthoughtful set up. On a positive note, the bartender for the Manger's Reception was super great, as was Martin, the gentleman who works as a Bellman. He delivered our luggage to our room, drove us via shuttle to the Target Center and provided us with smiles and a sense of humor that we all enjoyed. The rest of the staff -- especially those attending breakfast and walking around aimlessly during breakfast -- did not so much as even smile or ask how our stay was. I am a manager at a hotel, and I know that guest service can make or break a guest's experience -- fortunately for this hotel, they have 2 great employees who made our stay here nice.

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, do not choose the 2 Bedroom Suite -- it is the furthest from the elevat...
1 Thank Cassandra L
Dear Cassandra L.

We are so sorry to hear about your poor experience this week at the our hotel. Please be assured we will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. If you are ever in our area again please contact me. We would love a chance to make it right for you recent experience at our hotel.
province of quebec
Reviewed 5 July 2014

amazing hotel very clean, the staff is friendly and it's near downtown Minneapolis, easy to get there. The room is superb and spacious and the beds very comfy.To and from the airport is easy with all those highways around with a good GPS.

Room Tip: anyone it's quiet all around
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Steverock_9

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and the hotel to be clean. Our team works very hard to ensure that each guest enjoys their stay at our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with my team as I am sure they will be happy to hear them. We hope that you choose to stay with us the next time you are in the area.
Aurora, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great service, friendly staff, fresh, filling breakfast, comfortable beds, stylish rooms. great accomodations. easy to find and easy to get around city from this location. only negetive pool is small.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Deary Carolyn P.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. We work very hard to ensure that our guest expectations are met. It appears that we were able to meet yours. The complimentary made to order breakfast is a great way to start your day. I will pass on your comments to my team that you found them to be friendly and offered great service. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We hope that the next time you are in the area that we are on your list of places to stay!
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have stayed many times and also hosted a meeting there, always a good stay. The restaurant is very good and the location is really convenient for me as I have meetings both downtown as well as in Maple Grove usually. With shopping and dining also close the property makes for a good choice. Although I have not used it there is a shuttle to downtown and from there you cold take the light rail to the airport, St Paul, or Mall of America so it appears you could actually use this hotel away form downtown without a car in some senarios.

Room Tip: High floors on the front of the property overlook a small lake
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Wesley S
Dear Wesley S.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that we met your standards during your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again. I agree that our location is conveniently located close to downtown and the Maple Grove area. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future please let me know. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!
Wahoo, Nebraska
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My family stayed over the week-end recently. The hotel is in a very nice area. With easy access to the many activities that Minneapolis has to offer. Clean, comfortable, super nice people! If we are ever in the area in the future we will definitely stay there.

Room Tip: Eat at Matt's! The wait may be a little long but it's worth it!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
#4 of 8 in Brooklyn Center
Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North? Share your experiences!