Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North
US$99
US$106
US$101
Priceline
All reviewsevening receptiongreat hotelmanagers receptionmade to order breakfastcomplimentary breakfasttwin citiesbreakfast was excellentbusiness tripliving roomfresh fruitfitness centerdefinitely stay here againupon checkshuttle serviceikeweddingtarget
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Everything was very clean. Staff was very helpful and continuously looking for ways to improve your stay. Wonderful complimentary breakfast with made to order items. Newer facility built within last few years. The price is reasonable for all of the items included. Im just typing now to get enough characters.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Tristan P.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. I know you have many choices when traveling and we are honored that you choose us. I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean and the price reasonable. I am also excited that you found our staff to be very helpful during your stay. I hope that the next time you are in our area you choose to stay with us again. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Room was nice but there was an issue with my room getting cool enough. There was also a vent that was pulled off the wall that looked bad. Free happy hour was very nice and so was the free breakfast. Staff was all very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014
Josh C, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Andy102012,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. Our team works very hard to make sure our guest have a great stay. I am happy that you found our staff to be very friendly, however I do apologize about the vent in you room. We are taking actions to correct that issue. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact me with any other concerns you may have had during your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites over the years and this one was an EXTREME FAILURE!!! The quality of the rooms is way below standard and the management and service is also poor! The breakfast use to be one of the highlights for staying an this stay was so bad I only at part of the breakfast one day and skipped the next!!! I would suggest finding a different hotel!!!

1  Thank Ti D
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Ti D.

Thank you so much for your honest review. We try extremely hard to ensure that every guest leaves our hotel satisfied. I feel horrible that we were not able to meet your standards during your stay. I hope the resolution I offered you will allow you to possibly give us another try. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future please let me know. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed there this weekend for my wedding. The Staff was friendly. The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were a nice size. And everything was clean. My favorite part was the complimentary drinks from 5:30-7:30!! Thank You!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Cheryl A.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. It is good to hear that we met your expectations during your recent stay with us. Our team works very hard to keep the hotel clean and up to our guest standards. We hope that during your next visit you choose to stay with us. Thank you again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a very nice facility, the surrounding area is not the best but on the property and the hotel was perfect for our stay. The staff was fantastic and very friendly and helpful for anything we needed. Rooms was great size for family of 6 with room for playpen for the baby. I would definitely book here again if going anywhere near the area. Breakfast was great every morning, and the bar staff was excellent. Everyone at the property was top notch with service with a smile every single time we interacted for any reason. The pool is small for this large of a hotel but fine for our limited uses.

Dear Keith M.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy that you found our team to be friendly. I will be sure to pass along your comments to them! I am also glad that you had a chance to enjoy the complimentary cook to order breakfast! Thank you for putting us at the top of your list the next time you are in the area!