“Omelette to order for Breakfast!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
“Omelette to order for Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great rooms (all suites), best breakfast with omelette made to order, excellent fresh fruit, and overall the best hotel I've stayed in over the past year. But the breakfast was the best I've had in awhile! The coffee could use improving, however...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear 595christopherh

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. We are so happy that you felt this was hotels you have stayed at in over a year! I will be sure to share your comments with the team! We are always looking for ways to improve and we will be taking a look at the coffee. I hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I arrived at the Embassy Suites after midnight, following 7 hours of delayed flights and missed connections. We were completely exhausted, and fatigued from interacting with rude airline personnel. When we stumbled in the front door, we were warmly welcomed by the Embassy Suites staff. They stocked us with water, and sent us up to our room, which was very clean and comfortable. The next morning, I had planned to run on the treadmill, but was very happy to be informed by the front desk, that miles and miles of river and lake side running trails were only steps away. After a beautiful 6 mile run, seeing plenty of deer, rabbits, squirrels and geese, with some spectacular views, my family and I enjoyed a made to order breakfast, included with our room. Ready to head north to begin our vacation, we are leaving the Embassy Suites, feeling refreshed, relaxed, de-stressed, and with full bellies. Thank you Embassy Suites. You turned around what had been a rough start to our vacation. Your hospitality made a difference, and is very much appreciated.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. I am happy that we were able to be one of the bright spots on your vacation! The running paths around the hotel can make for a very tranquil run. I hope that the rest of your vacation was enjoyable for you and your family. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!
Burlington, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I rented the 2 bedroom suite to share with my sister while we visited another sister nearby. The room was extremely quiet and perfect for us, giving us each a separate sleep and bathroom area divided by a common living area. Free breakfast was made-to-order with nice variety of foods. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Beth O.

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. I am glad that you found our two bedroom two bathroom suites to be convenient for you and your sister. And that you had a chance to enjoy the complimentary made to order breakfast I hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us!
Springdale, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I can't say much about the property simply because I checked in at nearly midnight and was gone by 7AM but every encounter I had with a staff member was pleasant and spot on. They were responsive, answered any question I had, were friendly and didn't give that general sense that I was a bother that you often get. I had included a standard set of pre-arrival requests with my reservation and to my pleasant surprise, the hotel had actually read the requests and filled them. They are small like extra pillows in the room but they were there. The room was on a high floor and away from the elevator as requested. It was extremely clean and it was obvious the room was prepared for me. The breakfast the next morning was very good, fast, with lots of staff which permitted me to get in, eat, and get on to my meeting. All things considered, there is nothing that I could have asked for that the hotel didn't deliver. I only wish the rest of my stay in the area had been in the property.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Numburz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. We are pleased that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay with us. Even though your stay was short I am glad that you were able to grab breakfast before you took off for the day. I hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us!
Brooklyn Center, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Everything was very clean. Staff was very helpful and continuously looking for ways to improve your stay. Wonderful complimentary breakfast with made to order items. Newer facility built within last few years. The price is reasonable for all of the items included. Im just typing now to get enough characters.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Tristan P.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. I know you have many choices when traveling and we are honored that you choose us. I am glad that you found our hotel to be clean and the price reasonable. I am also excited that you found our staff to be very helpful during your stay. I hope that the next time you are in our area you choose to stay with us again. Thank you!
Redwood Falls, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Room was nice but there was an issue with my room getting cool enough. There was also a vent that was pulled off the wall that looked bad. Free happy hour was very nice and so was the free breakfast. Staff was all very friendly.

• Stayed July 2014
Josh C, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Andy102012,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. Our team works very hard to make sure our guest have a great stay. I am happy that you found our staff to be very friendly, however I do apologize about the vent in you room. We are taking actions to correct that issue. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact me with any other concerns you may have had during your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North.
Lee's Summit, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites over the years and this one was an EXTREME FAILURE!!! The quality of the rooms is way below standard and the management and service is also poor! The breakfast use to be one of the highlights for staying an this stay was so bad I only at part of the breakfast one day and skipped the next!!! I would suggest finding a different hotel!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Ti D
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Ti D.

Thank you so much for your honest review. We try extremely hard to ensure that every guest leaves our hotel satisfied. I feel horrible that we were not able to meet your standards during your stay. I hope the resolution I offered you will allow you to possibly give us another try. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future please let me know. Thank you again for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North? Share your experiences!