“Good, fairly unique, fast food”
Review of Slim's

Slim's
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: You’ve got food cravings. We get it. Sometimes you need a hearty angus burger that’s so juicy you’ll want to grab extra napkins. Pile on the gyro meat and you’ve achieved a whole new level of satisfaction. We call it the Gyro Burger. Go figure. Or, are whole wings your thing? With Slim’s special seasoning and signature fries you’re totally winging it. If you have a feeling for the lighter side of life, and want to be a little faster on your feet, go for one of our Garden Fresh Salads. Hand-made Shakes, Malts and Mixers go with any mood. Still can’t get in touch with your inner food mood? Check out our premium sides. Satisfying your food mood is easy. Whatever your mood, you can Dine-In, Take-Out or get it in our Drive-Thru. And remember, kids have moods too. Fresh food for any mood.
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Burgers, shakes, gyros and other sandwiches are all excellent. Far superior to most other fast food joints and no more expensive than Culver's across the street.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I were driving by Culver's after dinner at home when she suddenly had a craving for a "malt". We went through the drive-thru for a large chocolate "malt" (only for her). She tasted and wanted to throw it away claiming it resembled soft serve. I agreed to finish it and suggested buying another for her from Slim's drive-thru directly across the street thinking if Slim's advertise burgers they must have malts. Slim's uses real ice cream and Slim's malt was cheaper than Culver's for the same size. Driving access to and from Slim's could have been designed better as another reviewer noted but it's worth the trip. My wife occasionally tells the story of the malt. I cannot review the food because she only wanted ice cream but we're willing to give it a try soon.

1  Thank rjpiepho
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Poor service and order accuracy. Let's start with the food I had a cheesesteak and it was good even like the bread and they were able to leave out the peppers. The soda it was flat. I went through the drive-through and it took 20 minutes just to get my order in. At that time the girl never said anything about there being a problem with the soda. I took my first sipand realized it was flat I went inside because I thought I can just get one from the fountain but when I went in they had no soda at the fountain so I went and got in line to ask the girl to refund my money for the flat soda I stood in line another 20 minutes waiting because they only had one girl working. I got up to her I told her the situation and she said yes we know we've been having problems but you'll have to wait for this other lady to get your money back so I waited another five minutes for her. Everybody was pleasant enough but as I was standing there for that 25 minutes I saw three other people come in and ask for their money back due to the flood sodas and then I saw three people complain about their order not being correct. So I'm only giving this place three stars. They need to tighten up their service standards and fix whatever is wrong with the soda fountain.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The wings at Slims are excellent. I have pre-ordered several times and am never disappointed. I especially like the spice on the coating and sauces available for dipping. Their ranch dressing is the best on Broolkyn Blvd! Their prices are reasonable, too. They are my first choice when I want wings!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Stopped in for the VALU Lunch Specials one combo Bacon Burger Crispy Fries and Chocolate Malt $ 8.75 less one counter coupon. And the VALU Hamburger $ 3.99 less $1 with counter coupon. Delicious!!