“Good food, good service”
Review of 50's Grill

50's Grill
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
twin cities
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My elderly mother liked to treat my family with a meal at the 50's Grill and it was always fun. We love the malts and pies! Though my mom has passed away we continue to eat there regularly.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank photojerry

Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
“Back in Time”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

If you're looking a home cooked meal, this is the place. I love their burgers with homemade buns. The atmosphere takes you back to an era passed long ago. The staff is attentive and friendly.

• Visited February 2014
“Great old time food and waitresses in poodle skirts”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

When we want to go somewhere fun and special, we go here. The lobby is as if you stepped back in time. The 50's jukebox, and even a B/W TV. I like to show my G'daughter this is what my Livingroom looked like when I was a girl.
The food is wonderful and always fresh pie and deserts with ice cream. The waitresses are dressed in poodle skirts and are just darling. This place is like a destination and one of a kind a real Gem in Brooklyn Center. Close to the Brookdale Shopping Center. The best part it is down to earth affordable tasty food.

• Visited October 2013
New Hope, Minnesota
“Extremely fast and good food”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I had the bacon cheeseburger with fries and a strawberry malt. The burger was a nice big size and cooked perfectly medium rare to my request. The fries were delicious. The malt was tasty and thick, even requiring a stir before I could pour it from the mixing cup into the glass. The total for my meal was about $12 to give you an idea. The atmosphere is a throwback to the 1950s including waitresses in poodle skirts. I will eat here again.

Visited January 2014
“Boring, needs a freshing up and a goid cleaning”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Had an evening meal place was slow, food was blah, walleye sandwich smelt like fish, and looked anemic batter was like a fish stick, another meal was an orange salad, seemed like they made it on a bed of celery, chunks of celery, burger was ovet cooked and bland. Ice cream for.dessert was okay

• Visited January 2014