“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The buffet had a great variety of food. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first try with Indian food, and this restaurant was recommended by friends. The menu has MANY options, and our server was very knowledgeable. Most entrees came with an option of mild, medium, or authentic spicing, something I appreciated very much as a 'newbie'. I had the Chicken Tikka, and we ordered a bracket of assorted Naan breads. The food was delicious and the portions were generous. I would love to come back again to try a few more things!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My daughter and I went to this restaurant for lunch, and while it was a good experience, it was not spectacular. My daughter normally eats Chicken Tikka Masalla, but this was not part of the buffet, so she had Chicken Korma. She enjoyed it, but was not wowed by it. I had the Chicken Karahi, which was very tasty. But then I tried the Goat Vindaloo. I enjoy spicy food, and this was not spicy at all. I didn't even know it was possible to make a non-spicy vindaloo.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

If your looking for something different, check o the Great India lunch buffet. Great Food and under $10.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Strongly recommend a visit for those who like Indian food at lunch time. You can order off the menu or choose a buffet. They have a terrific buffet for $8.95 that includes the expected chicken dishes (3 options, mild to spicy) and a beef dish, along with terrific vegetable options I had not encountered elsewhere- a wonderful spinach/cheese combination and a great cabbage option. Located in a small mall, this is a terrific place to eat.