My Husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for a six night stay in June. The hotel was clean and the rooms comfortable, nothing fancy, very standard. We came into town to explore the Minneapolis area and thought that this hotel would be in a good location to all the things we wanted to do, but in the end we found it to be in a location that was not ideal. The area around the hotel was run down and questionable, nothing to walk to, a few chain restaurants, and shopping quite a distance away. We were constantly going into the St. Paul/Minneapolis city area which was 20min - 45min from the hotel depending on traffic.
The breakfast area was not very large and many times there was no where to sit. The food was your basic options that they changed up every day. There is a restaurant/bar next door that offers 10% off for the hotel guests but we did not dine there.
Although the hotel and staff were nice, we ended up driving too much and too far to explore the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brooklyn Center Comfort Inn® is near the historic Earle Brown Heritage Center, one of the Midwest's premier conference and event centers. There are many venues near this Brooklyn Center, MN hotel, including the National Sports Center, Target Field, TCF Bank Stadium, Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, and the Target Center. The Nicollet Mall and Brooklyn Park Historical Farm, featuring guided tours and hands-on activities, are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Brooklyn Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Brooklyn Center
- Brooklyn Center Comfort Inn