I stay in Comfort Inns or other brands of Choice Hotels all the time, and I have never had an experience like this.
I dye my hair and when I took a shower that morning I dried my hair with a hand towel, got dressed and left.
I find a charge in my credit card of $90.11, after 5 emails directly to the hotel and numerous emails to Choice Hotels, customer service, I finally get an answer from the hotel manager claiming I stained 2 towels and 1 complete set of sheets. I have sent an addtl 3 emails telling them that I used 1 hand towel to dry my hair, got dressed and left and they won't acknowledge my emails.
Has anyone ever heard of such a proposterous thing? For $90.11 they can buy towels for the entire hotel.
If you don't want to find any crazy charges in your credit card DON'T STAY IN THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brooklyn Center Comfort Inn® is near the historic Earle Brown Heritage Center, one of the Midwest's premier conference and event centers. There are many venues near this Brooklyn Center, MN hotel, including the National Sports Center, Target Field, TCF Bank Stadium, Mall of America Field at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, and the Target Center. The Nicollet Mall and Brooklyn Park Historical Farm, featuring guided tours and hands-on activities, are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Brooklyn Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Brooklyn Center
- Brooklyn Center Comfort Inn