“Very clean and comfortable.”

Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Excellent top rate customer service! Wonderful comfy pillow top beds. The room wasn't cramped and was very clean. Enjoyed the large 56'' TV. The bathroom was slightly larger than you find in many hotels.
I give 4 stars as the hot tub wasn't working. We shall be returning there again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Prince S, Manager at Quality Inn Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2013

Thank you for taking time to review one of your recent stays with us at the Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels in Brooklyn center, MN. We appreciate you choosing us and love hearing feedback from our guests.

We have fully renovated our hotel with New Guest rooms, 50 inches TV, New carpet, New Furniture.

We hope that you continue to stay with us each and every time you are in the Minneapolis area!

Please visit us in 2013 and see our ground up renovations.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed at this Comfort Inn (1600 James Circle North, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States 55430) the night of July 24 to July 25. We had booked online through CAA / AAA the day before. The area is not what I would call tourist-friendly, or so it seemed at nightfall when we got back from downtown Minneapolis - which, though beautiful, was totally deserted and eerie looking around 7- 8pm - and looked for some fast food place for a quick supper. There are a couple of other hotels / motels in the area, but no plazas, stores, or fast food options around. We noticed one diner/restaurant close to another hotel, but did not try it. We ended up buying sandwiches at the gas station nearby...
Otherwise, the hotel itself was clean, so were the room and the bathroom. They served a hot breakfast with quite a few choices. Despite the very good rate, I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stay in Comfort Inns or other brands of Choice Hotels all the time, and I have never had an experience like this.

I dye my hair and when I took a shower that morning I dried my hair with a hand towel, got dressed and left.

I find a charge in my credit card of $90.11, after 5 emails directly to the hotel and numerous emails to Choice Hotels, customer service, I finally get an answer from the hotel manager claiming I stained 2 towels and 1 complete set of sheets. I have sent an addtl 3 emails telling them that I used 1 hand towel to dry my hair, got dressed and left and they won't acknowledge my emails.

Has anyone ever heard of such a proposterous thing? For $90.11 they can buy towels for the entire hotel.

If you don't want to find any crazy charges in your credit card DON'T STAY IN THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hotel!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank JEANNIEFERIA
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I have stayed here before long time ago because the price was legit yet my experinece with the staff was not so pleasant. I must say a lot has changed recenlty and my stay this time was much better than the previous one. Price is even better and the staff was friendly. The new management was extremely helpful. Would keep staying here whenever visit Mankato

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2012

hot tub down for maintaince, according to the front desk clerk it is every Sunday, maybe that should let be known on there website? And second website says ALL ROOMS HAVE A 50"PLASMA? Where's the plasma?? Room has a 90's tube tv and let alone a 50"....

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We stayed at this location while in the Twin cities for a medical appointment. It was comfortable and the room was clean. I was afraid we would get stuck in the elevator because of the noises it made. The elevator carpet is way past need for replacement. The breakfast was very good but the tv in the breakfast room was not working and the staff member seemed clueless on how to fix it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My Husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for a six night stay in June. The hotel was clean and the rooms comfortable, nothing fancy, very standard. We came into town to explore the Minneapolis area and thought that this hotel would be in a good location to all the things we wanted to do, but in the end we found it to be in a location that was not ideal. The area around the hotel was run down and questionable, nothing to walk to, a few chain restaurants, and shopping quite a distance away. We were constantly going into the St. Paul/Minneapolis city area which was 20min - 45min from the hotel depending on traffic.

The breakfast area was not very large and many times there was no where to sit. The food was your basic options that they changed up every day. There is a restaurant/bar next door that offers 10% off for the hotel guests but we did not dine there.

Although the hotel and staff were nice, we ended up driving too much and too far to explore the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest
Norwood Inn Minneapolis Brooklyn Center
Norwood Inn Minneapolis Brooklyn...
#4 of 8 in Brooklyn Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brooklyn Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis North / Fridley
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis North

Been to Quality Inn Brooklyn Center? Share your experiences!