“It was ok for finding a room for the night”

Quality Inn Brooklyn Center
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
New London, Wisconsin
“It was ok for finding a room for the night”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I had traveled to the area & needed a room to stay, Saturday nights in the area rooms are hard to get & my 1st choice was booked & the clerk from that hotel recommended the Comfort Inn, thankfully they had a room for the night. The beds were comfy & the room was your average hotel room. The spa area was nice & relaxing.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Prince S, Manager at Quality Inn Brooklyn Center, responded to this review, 3 February 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is our goal here at the Comfort inn by Choice hotels to surpass any expectations you have had in the past. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Brooklyn center Area!. We have renovated our hotel in 2013 and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Have a great 2013, we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Brooklyn Center Minneapolis Area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My father and I stay in Minneapolis for business a few times a year and have found this comfort inn to be ideal. Although they were remodeling many rooms while we were there, they kept their mess to a minimum. Walking into our newly redone room I was very pleased. HUGE tv, very comfy beds, enough pillows per bed and the bathrooms are clean and big as well. The breakfast was pretty good with a much larger selection that most hotels. If you are in the area I reccomend this hotel. Its in a safe location as well(something not common for the prices paid for a room) quality!

• Stayed January 2013
You must know what excellent service is, with all the traveling you do and we are pleased that we were able to provide you with that excellent service you are accustomed to! We will be sharing your comments with our entire staff and let them know that they are truly demonstrating our “CARE Customer are really everything” customer service mentality.

We are also very touched that our rooms met your expectations with the cleanliness and being stocked with the amenities that you were looking for! Our housekeeping team prides themselves with making sure every room is cleaned from top to bottom! So, we thank you greatly for noticing that.

We are very safe with FBI facility just across the road. Your mention of Quality is what we try to achieve, With new renovations quality will be our top priority.

We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Brooklyn Area Area!

Wishing you safe travels,
Blair, Wisconsin
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Excellent top rate customer service! Wonderful comfy pillow top beds. The room wasn't cramped and was very clean. Enjoyed the large 56'' TV. The bathroom was slightly larger than you find in many hotels.
I give 4 stars as the hot tub wasn't working. We shall be returning there again!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to review one of your recent stays with us at the Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels in Brooklyn center, MN. We appreciate you choosing us and love hearing feedback from our guests.

We have fully renovated our hotel with New Guest rooms, 50 inches TV, New carpet, New Furniture.

We hope that you continue to stay with us each and every time you are in the Minneapolis area!

Please visit us in 2013 and see our ground up renovations.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed at this Comfort Inn (1600 James Circle North, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, United States 55430) the night of July 24 to July 25. We had booked online through CAA / AAA the day before. The area is not what I would call tourist-friendly, or so it seemed at nightfall when we got back from downtown Minneapolis - which, though beautiful, was totally deserted and eerie looking around 7- 8pm - and looked for some fast food place for a quick supper. There are a couple of other hotels / motels in the area, but no plazas, stores, or fast food options around. We noticed one diner/restaurant close to another hotel, but did not try it. We ended up buying sandwiches at the gas station nearby...
Otherwise, the hotel itself was clean, so were the room and the bathroom. They served a hot breakfast with quite a few choices. Despite the very good rate, I would not stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
North Bergen, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stay in Comfort Inns or other brands of Choice Hotels all the time, and I have never had an experience like this.

I dye my hair and when I took a shower that morning I dried my hair with a hand towel, got dressed and left.

I find a charge in my credit card of $90.11, after 5 emails directly to the hotel and numerous emails to Choice Hotels, customer service, I finally get an answer from the hotel manager claiming I stained 2 towels and 1 complete set of sheets. I have sent an addtl 3 emails telling them that I used 1 hand towel to dry my hair, got dressed and left and they won't acknowledge my emails.

Has anyone ever heard of such a proposterous thing? For $90.11 they can buy towels for the entire hotel.

If you don't want to find any crazy charges in your credit card DON'T STAY IN THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hotel!!!!!