I loved staying here! One thing I really wanted was a true "suite", not a fold out couch in the same room as the king bed, and I definitely got what I wanted! Two gorgeous separate rooms, one with the fold out couch, tv and several chairs, a small hallway with bath, and the king bed in a separate room with a door. I was staying with my parents and we both wanted our privacy and quiet, and this was perfect. The hotel is gorgeous to look at, all rooms have open halls or balconies that look down on a very nice central courtyard. It was so pretty to look at! Breakfast was wonderful, I got a deal through AAA for 2 free breakfasts plus the room, and we took advantage of that (the breakfast would have cost 18.00 each otherwise!) So many choices in the breakfast, it was nice. My only complaint in all of it would be the noise levels from the courtyard at night, since people sat there and were probably in the bar, and it got a bit loud, also doors were slamming sometimes - this was much more audible because of the design of the hotel. I'd say bring ear plugs just in case. Other than this, if you are sleeping on the king bed you'll be fine, I was on the fold out couch and could hear the courtyard area. But this was such a beautiful place I hated to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover something wonderfully new at the recently renovated, all-suite, Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. Guests are greeted at our hotel in Brooklyn, Park Minnesota with a magnificent Marriott International Great Room that facilitates working, dining and socializing with contemporary and refreshing interiors featuring natural stonework and a signature fireplace. The 230 sophisticated yet functional guest suites offer travelers a retreat from a busy day. Escape to Wadsworth for signature cocktails and regionally inspired cuisine prepared from the freshest ingredients. Enjoy lively conversation with friends and colleagues in our spacious Great Room serving local brews and featured wines or order chef-crafted food from our 5, 10, 20 menu. Inspired meeting and event spaces await at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. The 50,000 square feet conference facility is ideal for business or social events, with our staff at hand to assist you from the detailed planning, throughout the entire process of your event, to the final farewell. We look forward to your stay at our hotel, which is perfectly located near Mall of America, National Sports Center and Target Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Minneapolis Marriott Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Northland Hotel Brooklyn Park
- Northland Hotel Brooklyn Park
- Northland Inn