We love staying at Marriott properties and this hotel is a wonderful place to stay. This Marriott property is located about 15 miles northwest of Minneapolis and is an easy drive to and from the city and its sights like the Mall of America and downtown. The hotel itself has eight floors of spacious rooms, small interior pool and spa, restaurant. It appears to be primarily designed for the business traveler but is a nice location just off the highway for anyone wishing comfortable and clean accommodations. While we were there during the weekend there were two weddings, a college reunion, and youth hockey teams playing at a nearby rink. This hotel was able to accommodate all of them as well as many business and vacationers. The restaurant offers a breakfast buffet and a la carte selections - a bit on the pricey side, but the food is served hot and delicious. The wait staff is very friendly and accommodating. We did not have any other meals at the hotel. There is also a breakfast bar during the weekdays where we purchased coffee and bagels on one of the days.
The rooms are spacious with a good sized living room with coffee maker, small fridge, sofa, chairs and large TV. The bedroom had a very comfortable king size, adequate dresser, and large TV. Bathroom was very clean and neat with the usual amenities but only had a shower, no bathtub.
We did not encounter many of the staff members but on the few times we did meet them they were very friendly and professional.
Spacious parking area.
If you want to stay close to Minneapolis but not within the city this is a very nice property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover something wonderfully new at the recently renovated, all-suite, Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. Guests are greeted at our hotel in Brooklyn, Park Minnesota with a magnificent Marriott International Great Room that facilitates working, dining and socializing with contemporary and refreshing interiors featuring natural stonework and a signature fireplace. The 230 sophisticated yet functional guest suites offer travelers a retreat from a busy day. Escape to Wadsworth for signature cocktails and regionally inspired cuisine prepared from the freshest ingredients. Enjoy lively conversation with friends and colleagues in our spacious Great Room serving local brews and featured wines or order chef-crafted food from our 5, 10, 20 menu. Inspired meeting and event spaces await at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest. The 50,000 square feet conference facility is ideal for business or social events, with our staff at hand to assist you from the detailed planning, throughout the entire process of your event, to the final farewell. We look forward to your stay at our hotel, which is perfectly located near Mall of America, National Sports Center and Target Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Minneapolis Marriott Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Northland Hotel Brooklyn Park
- Northland Hotel Brooklyn Park
- Northland Inn