“SO JEALOUS”
Review of Girvan Grille

Girvan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Girvan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 85th Ave North
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We live on a golf course North of the Twin Cities and I am so jealous! I would be at the clubhouse regularly if we had this chef! We had a great waiter Justin and sat outside on a perfect night. The Minnesota PGA players were just coming off the course. All four of us ordered the nightly special of Prime Rib and we shared a half price bottle of wine.We all felt our prime rib was cooked perfectly from medium rare to medium well. I can not remember a prime rib dinner this good at any price and the wine special you just can't beat the value. I will definitely return. Only regret was no room for dessert.

1  Thank CindyM55
There are newer reviews for Girvan Grille

Reviewed 18 June 2013

If you like vegetables this is one of the best places around. Their steaks are great and they have daily specials that include 2 for 1 burgers on Tuesdays.

Wait staff and bartenders are awesome.

Girvan is in the clubhouse of the Edinburgh Golf clubhouse.

1  Thank drdayoff
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We celebrated Mother's Day brunch at the club house of Edinburgh golf course. We were in the main banquet room, which was set up quite nicely. We had a huge table for 18 (actually the table were put together and consequently made a HUGE square, so talking across the table was little bit limited.
The table linens were nice and the room looked good.
The price was right as they offered a senior discount of $19.95 versus so many other brunches that day that were around $27 and up.
The food was OK (most meats were dry or overcooked unfortunately). I definitely missed the omelette station and the Belgian waffle station. When I inquired, I was told it would take too many extra people to "man the stations". I wonder if they could get one of those automatic Belgian waffle makers that are so popular in hotels with their self serve continental breakfasts???
Service was only OK, as we were lacking water, juice and coffee refills. I think they should offer a carafe of each and a pot of coffee per table so that we can refill our beverages ourselves.
We had a good time celebrating with family so the inconveniences could be handled.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Girvan Grille has been a favorite of ours for years. With an excellent menu, unfailingly good food, reasonable prices and classy surroundings, what's not to like?

Girvan Grille has great daily specials, a good happy hour and on Sundays puts on a fantastic brunch, including a nice Bloody Mary bar. At only $10.95, I very much doubt there is a better spread or bargain to be had anywhere in the Twin Cities.

Girvan Grille also has an excellent Frequent Diner Program which is simply a bonus on top of the excellent food and service provided. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

My wife and I recently moved to Brooklyn Park and have stopped by Grivan Grille at Edinburgh USA a few times for happy hour (which is a great deal, by the way).

Last weekend we stopped in with a few friends to watch the MN Wild game. There are handful of nice tv's in the bar to watch the game. The bartenders are incredibly helpful and friendly. We've learned a lot about the city from them. And the food is great (try the buffalo wings or, if you dare, the ghost wings).

We look forward to enjoying the patio this summer overlooking the beautiful golf course.

Girvan Grille is a hidden gem in Brooklyn Park. Check it out!