“Father's Day celebration”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 85th Ave North
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Arrived early to enjoy a with my boys at the bar. The bartender was excellent and quickly served us our drinks. The rest of our party arrived shortly afterward, ordered drinks and we proceeded to the table when we were all ready. Waitress and manager were very accommodating to us. Ordered apps, laughed with the waitress, and everything served hot and very satisfying. Meals came next good burgers, wings, daily specials. Overall, a delightful and successful father's day celebration.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Dining in or Picking up a St Andrews salad to go. Good stuff! An excellent variety and always good service.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My friends and I have Celebrated our Birthdays here...my husband and I have had appetizers and drinks on the patio!!
I have taken my mother in law here for a Special Day out when she was In Town visiting from Olympia!!
My daughter has had her Church Prom held here in the Banquet Hall too!

We have always enjoyed our visits here and the food is phenomenal and the wait staff is very friendly and accommodating with our larger groups!

The building itself looks like a large Mansion sitting in the middle of the golf course so it always feel so special to come here for an event...they also do brunches on Sundays and for Holidays that we would like to try sometime~~

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Girvan has down-sized their Sunday Brunch buffet. Still has the basics, but not all the pzazz that it used to have. Then again they have also down-sized the price. Today is is a very basic Sunday Brunch with the scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and fruit offerings. The service is excellent and the room is quite and subdued making for a nice setting for a relaxing Sunday Brunch that is not extravagant and reasonably priced. Don't expect a "big spread" - but what is available is well prepared and is flavorful.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Girvan Grille has a nice variety of items on the menu, all the way from steaks to sandwiches and salads. Their soups are always good and very creative. It's a nice place to meet others and have a nice conversation, all the way to a great venue for a business lunch. Their specials are good and again a broad range of options. The downside is that the service can be a little slow most of the time.