“Decent breakfast but overpriced without the room coupons”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wadsworth's at the Northland Inn
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Boone Avenue
Description: Wadsworth's Bar and Grill Whether its for after work meeting during our half-priced Happy Hour from 4pm-6pm Monday thru Friday which includes half-priced wines, half-priced rail drinks, half-priced taps, and half priced appetizers or a dinner for the whole family, Wadsworth's has you covered. Nestled inside the premier Northland Inn Executive Conference Center, Wadsworth's has everything from our famous Minnesota Wild Rice Soup to our Char-Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Filet with red flannel hash topped with cranberry-apricot chutney. Make your reservation to Wadsworth's Bar and Grill today!!
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I ate here twice during my hotel stay. The service was good, but the food was only average. About the same as you'd get at a Denny's. Thankfully my meals were covered by my breakfast coupons, as the prices seemed $1-3 too high for the quality of food.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

The staff is amazing and the food is amazing. My daughters are both picky eaters but loved all of the food they had there. The chef made handmade chicken fingers for one of my daughters, and they were amazing!! I loved the ribeye and the walleye. Don't forget dessert! They can have it plated for you to take back to your room to enjoy later! Breakfast is an amazing deal and also amazing. They have a buffet that has a variety of items to choose from and will also make things such as omelets, waffles, french toast and more for you. I will come back and eat again!

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Great place to enjoy very good food and enjoy a ballgame on 1 of their 3 large TV's.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

I got the food from downstairs and by time I got to the 4th floor my shrimps were cold

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Came down pretty late, on my out the door after my visit. the bar was really quiet, there wasnt anyone there but us. So service was good.