“Best Neighborhood Breakfast Place”
Review of Fat Nat's Eggs

Fat Nat's Eggs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent place to meet others and share a breakfast meal. My favorite menu item is the FAT NAT’S SLIDER.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This location was busy and was packed when I visited. It has a great hometown cafe feel, but the staff took it up a notch and made it more energetic. They add a twist to the classic breakfast spread. I had Eggs Benedict and they were the best I've had. It was a bit loud in there and super hot, I felt almost desperate to leave by the time breakfast was done, too hot and no fans.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of those rare places where you can dine alone and still be treated well by the staff. This is home cooking at its finest and a great atmosphere besides. Prices are about the same as anywhere but you get a lot for your money. I've tried about ten things on the menu and all are very good. But you better go there hungry. The pancakes, though delicious are way more food than you think so be careful when you order. The omelettes are huge and I have learned to say "light on the cheese, please". They have an omelette that contains ham and cheese plus american fries cooked right into it, with Hollandaise sauce over the whole thing. I'm sure my cardiologist wouldn't approve but man is it good. the American fries are some of the best I've ever had: bite size red potatoes with lots of green onion cooked in with them. Even the plain old bacon and eggs, you get four pieces of very good bacon. Scrambled eggs are better than other places (butter maybe?). Try the english muffin instead of toast; they toast it up just right. I've eaten at all three (New Hope, Brooklyn Park and St. Anthony and I think BP is the best - but they're all good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Absolutely great breakfast. Not the fanciest in terms of ambiance but if you are looking for great breakfast at a good price this is the place for you.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Have visited Fat Nat's several times. Food is great and service is good. Very large portions! I always split orders with my husband.