“Yummy Burgers & Delicious Ice Cream & Great Prices!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yummy Burgers & Delicious Ice Cream & Great Prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

This place is a family favorite! It's fun, delicious & so reasonably priced. Food comes fast and is served with a smile!

• Visited July 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Always a great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

We love coming to Wagners. Such a great place with kids. They have a great kids menu, traditional malts, ice cream cones, burgers etc. So many Drive In's are gone. Close by home, and the staff has always been very friendly. Plus the food is great! Fresh buns, good crispy onion rings, great malts.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Michelle R
Crystal, Minnesota, United States
“2nd and Third time the charm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

I went to wagners for the first time in oct of 2012, recommended to me by several friends, My cousin and I went together, she got the fried chicken meal and I got the Chicken sandwich with fries, we also ordered a side of onion rings and malts, My cousins Chicken was really not edible, she had a few bites and said it was terrible, I had my malt and fries and some onion rings I was so full i saved my sandwich for later, My cousin left her chicken and my place and said to give the chickens to the dogs, She went home that night and said she was Sick all night, I had taken the coating off the chicken breast and givin it to my little dogs, and they also became ill, the next day i went to eat my chicken sandwich and it was just crusted with salt and I was unable to eat it.
anyways the onion rings and fries and malts were wonderful! My first expierience did not go so well, but my friends who sent me there in the first place were all surprized. so I went there a second time, and a third.......... I got the burgers this time, also the onion rings are a must and of course the MALTS. ask for extra malt! this time the food was very YUMMY, I dont know if the first time was just a fluke, I wont ever order the chicken there, but I feel very confident to reccommed anyone to go there and try the burgers, fries, onion rings and malts!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ginnie L
“Last of the original drive ins in the north metro.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

The parking lot is a little bumpy but the food and atmosphere is wonderful. The service is always with a smile and they make sure you are pleased if ordering only one ice cream cone or the whole family dinner. A man working there (I think the owner) saw my young daughter eating ice cream on the tailgate of my truck, he went back inside and brought her out a kids meal toy. That was two years ago. She still plays with that toy and asks when can we go back. I am always pleased to take her there for a treat.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank DerekPOlson
Minneapolis
“Throw back to the Old Days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

Delivered to your car....a truly old fashioned drive in! Run by a family for decades. They have good, homemade food and an excellent Caramel Apple Smoothie that my wife says is to die for.

Visited September 2012