“I've always liked this place”

Panda Garden Buffet
Ranked #46 of 55 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“I've always liked this place”
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

First off, I've been going to this restaurant for about 10 years and I still love it! They have a decent variety of "Chinese" and American food, and do some excellently. I know I always go for their red chicken sticks! The buffett includes free soft drinks and varieties of desserts. The owner that usually works there doesn't speak a lot of English, but recently she seems to speak a lot more. The rest of the staff are normal. Of all the years foing there, I do know some nights they aren't at their best, but when their good, they are GOOD! Highly recommend this place for a nice, cheep buffett.

Twin Cities
“Worst buffet in the Twin Cities”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Visited twice in 2011, both visits were atrocious. Dirty plates, dried up food, dirty silverware, grumpy service. Years ago, this was a decent buffet place, but I dont know how it went downhill so fast. The last time I went in 2012, there were barely anybody there, and for good reason. The food selection was disgusting, most of it looked like it had been out there for hours. The plates were dirty, completely unacceptable. And the service? You had to get your own silverware and your own drink. Dont expect to have your plates removed either. This buffet failed at almost every level. I hear there has been some changes recently in 2012, but I doubt I will give this place another chance.

• Visited July 2011
crystal, mn
“Is That A Bird?”
Reviewed 5 August 2010

I thougth I'd try this buffet for lunch with a friend. We went and loaded up plate one and sat down. We then looked at each other and at the same time said "was that a bird" One of the Pans at the buffet had one item in it.... it looked to me like a midsized bird that had just been ran over by a truck. Needless to say I didn't try it. I then noticed they have a mongolian grill however nobody told us this and yes it was part of the buffet. I didn't see anybody taking advantage of the grill so assumed it was not open. The rest of the foood was ok.. nothing special.