“Fresh bread is amazing, but was let down”
Review of Giuseppe's

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have given a gift card to Giuseppe's from a friend and was very excited to eat there because I had the place recommended to me by a few different people. The place itself is small and not much to look at but I like the independent atmosphere that sets it apart from chain restaurants. They bring you a whole loaf of hot fresh bread that is amazing. They give you dipping sauce that is to die for. But my husband and i each got pasta for our meal and I was let down by the flavor. They give you a potion size for three meals but that doesn't make up for the quality of this pasta. My husband enjoyed his meal but I did not like either of our dishes and i LOVE pasta normally. I didnt leave with the desire to come back I am sad to say, because the place is really cute.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

when you say italian food, it should be a least very good food, i mean something really really good, i would love to give it a second try, maybe i missed something

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Good food , good service, good wine! What more could you ask. We had the chicken parmesan. it was quite good. Decent wine selection. Wait staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. decent wine selection. We will go back.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We met another couple at Giuseppe's in Burnsville for dinner. The food was OK HOWEVER, we were asked to leave after paying the bill because they needed the table for another group. That is in very poor taste and not OK. We spent over a $100 in the 1.5 hours we were there and asked to leave to make room for new customers. We were never asked if we wanted coffee or dessert after our meal. Instead the waitress said "Sorry, we need this table, but next time you come in let us know and you will have free tiramisu". There will never be a "next time"!

4  Thank Resa-Travel
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have been to Giuseppe's several times and always enjoy the food. We are planning on going to the new restaurant in Rosemount too and are sure that the food will be just as good. The fresh baked bread is absolutely the best too.