“Fun Place!”

Jo Jo's Rise & Wine
Apple Valley, MN
“Fun Place!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My girlfriends and I went here for a girls' night out and had a really good time. There was live music in this small, urban-feeling atmosphere, and we shared a bottle of wine and some of the best desserts I've had South of the River.
The only draw back that my friends and I all agreed on was that the lighting was too stark; it would have been better to dim the lights during this evening "jazz club" time. It would create a better atmosphere and probably encourage more people to make this a "date night" venue.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place to hold an informal meeting. The staff is super!”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I have had many meetings at JoJo’s and it is always a great place to hold a meeting. The staff is cheerful and genuinely happy to serve you. It is principally a coffee shop but unlike the chains it has homemade treats from breakfast goodies to sandwiches and snacks. In addition, it has a wine license so in the late afternoons and evenings you can enjoy a glass of the grape.
Also unlike the chains, they serve a bottomless cup and their prices are less than the big guys.
All the way around if you are in the Burnsville area, stop in I know you will be glad you did!

• Visited January 2012