“Customer satisfaction obviously not a priority”
Review of Jensen's Cafe

Jensen's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Jensen's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Burnsville Parkway
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I ordered my favorite breakfast of Eggs Florentine (Benedict). It came on a pancake, which is my fault for not reading that, and with the wrong potatoes. Not a problem, I can wait for the potatoes I wanted. But when I cut into the egg, and the white came gushing out, I returned the raw egg meal. She asked if I wanted it over-easy, which I replied "yes", just normal eggs. I waited while my party ate for my meal and when it returned, it was literally a hard boiled egg on my plate. This was an obvious pissed off cook trying to teach me a lesson. The meal was taken off our bill, I did not get much to even try to eat, and no manager ever cared to stop by. I guess I was taught a lesson by the cook. Don't go back!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have had breakfast numerous times at Jensen's and have never been disappointed. Also friends that have eaten there also loved the food. The selection is wonderful and wait staff are friendly and efficient. The Swedish pancakes are awesome. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place is awesome! The menu has something for everyone, but it is very popular. On the weekends, don't be in a rush. I have waited up to 45 minutes for a table on a busy Saturday or Sunday morning, but believe me, it is worth the wait. Good food at a good price!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We spent the last two Father's Day's entertaining our dad at Jensen's. The food is hot, fresh and plentiful if not very creative (great for an elderly father). The staff was warm and welcoming and we enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Anytime we want to go out for breakfast Jensen's is the first choice. And our family loves breakfast! Yes, there is a wait, but it's well worth it, and it's always fun to browse the unique gifts in the store next door (where the intercon is hooked up so you can hear your name called). One oatmeal pancake will fill me up, and you get three. My wife loves the Swedish pancakes. The service is generally good. And they have the BEST syrup ever.

2  Thank SonofAslan

Been to Jensen's Cafe? Share your experiences!