“When did Best Westerns get so nice?”

Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I travel about once a month for business, and I think this is the first time I've ever stayed at a Best Western. Usually, they are the oldest, most run-down hotels in town, but this one is amazing. Maybe the brand is being overhauled along with all the hotels. I was so impressed I joined the rewards program and intend to stay at highly rated Best Westerns in the future. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to town.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Excellent place, very nice hotel, in quiet area, very good location, near shopping and restaurants, plenty of parking, I could see you can bring your dog, friendly staff, fast room service, nice bar/restaurant, great rooms, you need nothing else.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I travel for work and stay in countless hotels. This hotel was by far the best! Especially the staff. Audrey was extremely welcoming. Met me outside as I was walking up and remembered my name the next morning (without having to look at the computer). She definitely deserves a raise! This was the best stay I've had this year. If I ever come back to town I will definitely choose this hotel, no question about it. I highly recommend staying here if you're in Burnsville or the surrounding area.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The staff was great! They were very helpful and polite. The restaurant had excellent food. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. It made me feel like I as staying at a 4 star hotel. The treadmills had TV's on them. The pool area looked neat and clean. Did I mention excellent service.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel throws several weddings a weekend, and doesn't have the resources to control their rowdy guests. Screaming, whistling, and arguments in the lobby and hallways ensured I had sleepless nights Friday and Saturday. I called the front desk both times, and nothing was done. On Friday at 1:30 am I came out to the lobby to ask them to do something about the noise, and dealt with a rude staff member who glared at me, did not apologize, and did not deal with the couple fighting in the lobby. The worst hotel experience I've ever had, will never recommend this location to anyone.

2  Thank Marc G
Nathan K, General Manager at Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. During the summer, we do have quite a few wedding parties, but we do have security to handle the situations. Next time you stay with us we recommend being on the Executive Floor and not a Pool Side room that is connected to the lobby. The Pool Side rooms are great for wedding groups, sports teams and family reunions, but not for a corporate guest on the weekend. Once again, we are so sorry for your experience and we hope you can forgive us and give us another chance as your business means a lot to us.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stuck in Minneapolis after missing a flight to phoenix. very service oriented staff, great rooms, best beds! After getting to Arizona straight, this turned out to be the best second option. Well recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very helpful staff in reception and restaurant and very nice rooms. The fifth floor has the best rooms and is also meant to be pet-free (ask before you accept a room - we like dogs but not when they keep us awake). Lovely breakfasts and a great happy hour 3 - 6 as well.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnnydogmatic
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
#4 of 9 in Burnsville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
GrandStay Hotel & Conference Apple Valley

Been to Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn? Share your experiences!