“Donut Five Stars!”
Review of Donut Star

Donut Star
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Burnsville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this donut shop. The donuts are exactly what I want in terms of size and selection. I don't like the grocery store donuts where they feel they have to be enormous. These are perfect.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Just wanted something sweet to get me to lunch and decided to stop here instead of holiday or super America. I bought two donuts and paid with my debit card and the owner was pissed that I didn’t have cash I’m assuming he didn’t want to pay a service charge. He told me “I’ll do it this time,next time have cash ”. Next time I’ll skip this place... and the bear claw was raw inside

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I did a blind test with my family when we were choosing where to get donuts for a special family event. Star donut beat the competition. That didn’t take into consideration that they were more economical too.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The donuts are amazing!! There are not many donut jobs around like this anymore. Owners are friendly and delightful place to stop before work or anytime in the morning!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for melt in your mouth, fresh bakery this is the place. These types of places are harder, and harder to find, but Donut Star is a gem!! I bring these to work as a treat on occasion and the team goes crazy! Many different choices, and always delicious and fresh. They are.only open till they sell out though, so get there early or risk things being gone or closed all together! So delicious!!