“very safe affordable polite”

Americas Best Value Inn Burnsville / Minneapolis
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Austin, Texas
“very safe affordable polite”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

i stayed here for 3 nights front desk woman was very informational and helped us with direction, very knowledgeable!she greeted us daily which made us feel welcome room were extremely clean and most of all the high speed wifi was perfect. i highly recommend this hotel from traveling to just a place to rest your head.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The room is clean, the staff is nice, the price is right but my room reeks of carpet fresh. By reeks I mean my food smells like carpet fresh. My clothes smell like it and I have a headache that is banging. Somebody needs their aśś kicked for this.(housekeeping)

Room Tip: If it smeels like carpet fresh ask for a different room.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Edward L
abviburnsvillemn, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Burnsville / Minneapolis, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t react well to our cleaning products. We take cleanliness very seriously and can perhaps be overzealous at times. If you found your room objectionable, we could probably have moved you to another room. In any case, all I can do now is sincerely apologize. I hope you’ll give us another try when you’re in the area again. Our goal is 100 percent satisfaction of every guest, every day.

Hotel Manager.
U.s.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed here for 8 nights and have no complaints about this hotel. The beds were very comfortable, rooms and common areas were very clean, staff were very helpful. Other family members stayed here as well. In total we had four rooms rented for 4 to 8 nights. When in the halls you could hear noises from other rooms as you passed by, but in our room we did not hear any noises. I would stay here again when in the area and will recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Out of the four rooms that we rented all were good. We had three rooms on the second floor and one...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mike G
Detroit Lakes
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had a great stay at the Americas Best Value Inn in Burnsville, MN. The owners and staff were friendly and courteous, the housekeeping staff obviously took pride in their rooms which were always clean, especially the bathroom. The rooms had been renovated with new mattresses, colors, flat screen tvs, fridges and microwaves, and great water pressure. The internet was good speed also. I would definitely stay here again when in the area as it was conveniently located to the places I was visiting.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Side Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The hotel was very clean but a little out dated. The continental breakfast left a lot to be desired. The coffee was good but not much more. It was in a very good location and located close to shopping that we were interested in. Two TV's in the one room but only one worked. Micro and refrigerator in room. Probably wouldn't stay again because of the poor continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank rock6666
abviburnsvillemn, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Burnsville / Minneapolis, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn Burnsville / Minneapolis for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you like the location.

• Housekeeping received our commendation for the courteous way they treated you our valued guests, but they also received extra training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.
• Breakfast staff was approached about the possibility of giving the breakfast more variety.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn Burnsville / Minneapolis. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Burnsville, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel, because I was looking for an affordable place that wouldn't break my limited budget. I was surprised to find that the room I stayed in was on a scale of 1-10, it hit a 9. It was very clean with an attention to every detail(Mirrors, carpet ,counters). The bed was New & King-size on this particular stay. The G.M. was very helpful in getting my Flat Screen set-up and working(new). Even though the rooms are moderately priced, don't let that lead you to believe to get a moderate room, you get a Wonderful room at a moderate price.
Kevin L. J.

Room Tip: Just pull in the Lot;) The staff isn't overly bubbly, like myself
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Cottonwood
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Rooms are very clean and comfortable. They have a nice size desk and fast internet for the business traveler. Beds are very comfortable, they are pillow top mattresses. Refrigerator and microwave in rooms. Staff was very pleasant upon check in and very helpful with ideas of restaurant choices. Conveniently located right off of 35W and Burnsville Parkway. Totally recommend property to anyone!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tammy H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Savage

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Burnsville / Minneapolis? Share your experiences!