Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville
Quality Inn(Savage)
US$64
US$55
US$83
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesanother guesttook great carewould stay againbreakfast attendantroll away bedhot tubpool areaan upgradeconvenient locationfresh fruitthe staff was greatfirst floornon smokingcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The front desk personnel was very friendly and cheerful. The rooms looked recently updated but weren't very roomy and didn't have any extra seating in the room except one office chair. The pool area was adequate but nothing special. There was a hot tub but it was small. They have a continental breakfast and the food was good. It was very busy and the staff did a great job keeping everything stocked. Overall the hotel did it's job and the staff was great but it wasn't anything special.

• Stayed: October 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Stepheggerth,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, and for your kind words about my staff. Our goal is to impress every guest. Please accept my apologies that we did not meet this goal with you. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to impress you the next time you find yourself in the area.

Bobbie S.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is a very decent Fairfield Inn located just between the split of I35W and I35E. THe rooms are good and the service from the staff is outstanding. The breakfast is extremely good and very plentiful. Fruit is available all day if you are in need of a snack. However, the location between the interstates gives quite a bit of raffic noise. If you are a reasonably heavy sleeper, this may not bother you at all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel is ideally located south of the Twin Cities metro area. Across the street from Burnsville Center, and about 10 minutes from the Mall of America. There are a plethora of dining choices and excellent shopping. All of that is great, but where this hotel exceeds every expectation is in its staff. I have NEVER been to a hotel where we have felt more welcomed and wanted. Charley, amazing Charley, greeted us enthusiastically as we walked in the door. She seemed so excited to see us that I actually looked over my shoulder, thinking somebody REALLY important was right behind us...but no, she was speaking to us. Check in was great, and we went to our room feeling pretty darn good. The room was more than adequate. We left for our event, and, upon our return a few hours later, Charley again greeted us with enthusiasm. This time our teen age daughter was with us and she and Charley began chatting about, of all things, Harry Potter. There was a Harry Potter marathon on the television, and our daughter and Charley had lots to discuss!
Breakfast the next morning was great. Hot choices as well as the standard. What really impressed me was, again, the staff. Breakfast was supposed to be over at 10:00, but there was a great rush at 9:50...I counted over 30 people in the area. There were some bacon and eggs left, but not enough to serve all those people. The breakfast attendant announced, with a smile, that more hot food would be ready in a few minutes, and she thanked everybody for their patience. The next batch came out at a few minutes after 10:00, and she went to make even more. No mention of time, just smiles and service. Then the front desk clerk came over, grabbed the almost full garbage can and told the breakfast attendant "don't worry, I've got the garbage."
I have never been to a hotel where the staff was so consistently excellent. Whoever is hiring, keep it up, you've got the knack. And management? You've got absolute gems working for you...be good to them. They are the reason I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sewhandy
Bobbie S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Thank you for the excellent rating and 5 stars! We very much appreciate and value your feedback! I especially love hearing positive feedback about my staff. Hope to see you soon!

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Decent Fairfield with standard food. Room was clean, but the HVAC for the room was loud. Unfortunately, it was not loud enough to drown out the interstate just outside the window. The staff of the hotel was beyond superb and accommodating with everything from dinner recommendations nearby as well as if you are willing to drive a little bit.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the interstate!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Alovorn,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Burnsville. Thank you for the kind words about my staff. I will be sure to pass them along. I apologize if any road or A/C noise bothered you during your stay. I will have my maintenance team see if there is anything that we can do about the A/C. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Bobbie S.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This hotel is tucked between 35E and 35W near Burnsville Center. It is a typical Fairfield Inn. The rooms are good and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast is included and was fine with some fresh fruit and scrambled eggs and sausage. This was a quality hotel stay as expected with Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear Gopherhiker,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your bed and that breakfast met your needs. I do hope that if you find yourself in the area again you will return to be our guest.

Bobbie S