“Nice pub and B&B”
Review of Robin Hood Inn

Robin Hood Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Pecket Well B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We have just returned from a 3 night stay over the bank holiday and cannot fault for service or value for money. We ate in the restaurant every night, the food was well cooked, served with a smile and the portions were very generous! The breakfasts were great, again the portions were extremely generous and nothing was to much trouble. Would definitely stay again and recommend.

Room Tip: Room 5 has lovely views and a house martins nest in the window reveal!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Small village pub with great food. Nothing is too much bother. They were very busy when we visited during the Tour de France but the service was just the same. Well done to everyone. The friends I came with have now moved south but I hope to revisit if I am back in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Visited last Sunday and heard it was good food so decided to try it but sorry not for us!! Bar area tired and old fashioned, restaurant area slightly better but nothing special. Food okay, just edible but pricey for the pub and facilities . Won't be visiting again as better value nearby and too much competition to have to pay to sit in a dingy pub that was like going back in time!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 622Liz
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had a very nice 3-night stay here. It is in beautiful countryside, a short bus or taxi ride from Hebden Bridge, or a longer walk. 8-15 minutes on a bus, 5 mins in a taxi. Staff were very nice, I paid £50 a night including a full breakfast for a double room, very reasonable. Good portions for breakfast. I only ate dinner once at the inn, the food was ok as far as I can see. It was quiet which was good, as the pub had closed by the time I went to sleep.I had an attic room with a skylight: this lets all the light in so I didn't sleep well, but I don't know how you stop this with skylights. The room was very nice with good decor, however the bathroom was not well-maintained: the shower pole was breaking and the lightbulb needed changing: when I mentioned this the staff said they would fix it straight away. My friend stayed in another room that was very nice. I would recommend this as a nice stay in a beautiful area: we only got this place as everywhere in the main town, Hebden Bridge, was booked off, so it was a bit far away if you don't have a car, but I would recommend it.

Room Tip: If light wakes you up, don't get the attic room with the skylight that lets all the light in whe...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent value for money. Friendly staff, good food and a quiet, comfortable room.

This is more than can be said for Trip Advisor where I am forced to write more than I need.

I am very pleased to write this review but do not find this requirement helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Not the most luxurious or modern place , but ok for one night . I arrived at 4 pm to the place closed and the owner out ... He "wasnt sure what time i was arriving "??? . Anyway showed me the room and sorted out an old tv . Nice views , and the food was good at a friendly bar with a few locals . Breakfast good , but dont expect too much luxury in general !!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Silver843
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here on 30/5/14 couldn't have been made more welcome. The room was clean and well maintained. We had an evening meal in the pub and the quality of the food and service was excellent. The full English Breakfast was second to none and again served with a smile and nothing was too much trouble. We will certainly be returning for a longer weekend. Would highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Far Moorside Farm
#1 of 1 in Cragg Vale
1 mi away
Hare and Hounds Country Inn

Been to Robin Hood Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Robin Hood Inn

Address: Keighley Road, Pecket Well, Hebden Bridge HX7 8QR, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > Yorkshire > West Yorkshire > Hebden Bridge > Pecket Well
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Pecket Well
Price Range: £97 - £110 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Robin Hood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.