“Great Again!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Buyck
Trail's End Resort & Campground
New Castle, Indiana
“Great Again!”
Reviewed 4 June 2011

Tom and Dawn and Danielle are super people. They make your stay wonderful! In the past we had stayed at other resorts in the area, but happened upon Trails End, what a great find! We just got back from our 3rd year with Tom and Dawn, and already booked our 2 weeks for next year. This is a great place for a family / friends vacation. If you have never spent time in a cabin in the North Woods, this place is the place! We will be going back for a very long time to come. In a few years we plan to spend at least a month at a time at Trails End, we cant wait, seems like 2 weeks is just not enough.
Just got back home today, and already looking to next years 2 weeks with Tom, Dawn, and Danielle. ( and of course Bella and Daisy!)

We love it here and cant wait to get back!

Pam and Randy Carlton, New Castle Indiana

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RPCarlton

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
naples
Reviewed 26 May 2011

My stay at Trails End was a grand one!! The cabins were so spacious as well as neat and clean. We ate every evening in the resturant on site and the food was delicious, the menu had so many choices to choose from. The location of the resort couldnt be more perfect! We passed our days by fishing , going boating, to even trying out water skiing! Tom and Dawn really made our trip feel like a home away from home! cant wait to return!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hellosun239
Tremont, Illinois
Reviewed 17 August 2010

I have been staying at Trail's End for over a decade. Tom and Dawn go out of their way to make sure your stay is the best. The resort is beautiful, fishing is great, cabins clean and modern, and the food is excellent. I have talked about this place to everyone I know. If you have a problem with the staff and accomodations at this resort, then you must have problems anywhere you go. I love Trail's End - it is my little "slice of heaven!"

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Gailong
Hugo, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 August 2010

I absolutely love Trails End Resort! The owners Tom and Dawn are amazing hosts. I recommend their resort to everyone I meet! So much to do and see no matter what the season. Great fishing and snowmobiling on Echo Lk. But if you just enjoy meandering on the lake take out one of the kayaks. You can get some incredible photos!

Enjoy the special moments away from the cities.........

Reetzie - Twin Cities

• Stayed April 2010
1 Thank hanginghorn
Rogers, Minnesota
Reviewed 4 August 2010

If you want to get away and find a place to relax, this is the place. The cabins are very nice and well kept. The staff here is top notch. They were very helpfull with everything.
We had problems with our boat motor, and couldn't get a part for days. The owner's borrowed us there own motor at no charge, so that we could enjoy the rest of the week.
They have a small Bar resturant that serves that greatest food. If your looking for a Burger, Steak, Prime Rib, or just a snack they have it all. This was our 1st stay here, and we didn't know what to expect when trying out a new resort. All I have to say is, We already booked for next year.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jab101010
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I just got back from Trails End Resort, and wow what a place. I have been going to this resort for 8 years and I plan on going back. The service and quality of staff is awesome. I have been to allot of resorts and this one is my favorite for sure. If you ever get a chance to travel I would urge you to check out Trails End.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Mike_Stpaul
Rogers, Minnesota
Reviewed 2 August 2010

My family has been going to the trails end for ten years now, every time we pull out of the driveway we cant wait to get back. it's a lovely resort on a beautiful lake. the owners tom and dawn are the best. they'll bend over backwards to get you what you want when you want it! we've done it all there from camping to staying in many of there comftorable cabins. two words, fun and friendly!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank davestone45

Been to Trail's End Resort & Campground? Share your experiences!