Location was great, easy to find. We brought our dog, so we needed a place that allowed dogs. Our room smelled really awful, like stale cigarettes. Being 7 months pregnant, that was really bothersome. Hot tub was great, but the pool was a bit green and cloudy, which must have been from the busy July 4th week. Our shower head in our room had pink slime and could have used a good scrubbing, and the air conditioner made a loud plunking noise much of the night. Over the years I've learned that if you want a hotel that takes pets, you have to really lower your standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GrandStay Hotel & Suites Cambridge, MN offers spacious suites perfect for a family vacation or a business visit. We provide you with a warm and welcoming atmosphere where you'll feel right at home. Located off Hwy 95 and Hwy 65 in the heart of east central Minnesota, GrandStay Hotel & Suites Cambridge provides convenient access to the surrounding lakes and parks, shops and boutiques, golf courses and entertainment venues. Wake up each morning to our complimentary Grand Start Breakfast™, served with Farmers Bros. Coffee(R) and take time to unwind in our heated indoor pool and whirlpool. You're sure to enjoy your stay at GrandStay Cambridge your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your GrandStay Hotel & Suites Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossings By Grandstay Inn And Suites
- Crossings By Grandstay Hotel Cambridge
- Country Inn Cambridge
- Cambridge Country Inn