“Oh, Dear” 2 of 5 bubbles

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh, Dear”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

How hard is it to screw up a simple enchilada order? They found it an easy chore here. Well, the staff are pleasant.

Visited December 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Food, Poor Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

I was excited to know there was a Mexican restaurant in Cannon Falls. The food was good, but the atmosphere left something to be desired. The building was an old fast food building with a drive through. If they could fix it up to be a comfortable, cozy atmosphere, it would be a nice alternative for the area. As it stands, the place was pretty empty on a Friday night. The food was tasty and the wait staff attentive. It just needs a big boost in decorating to be a place I'd want to go to again.

Visited August 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent food - gluten free available”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor my friend and I decided to meet at Sol De Mexico (since it was halfway for both of us). I need to eat gluten free and was able to with ease. Our waiter knew the green sauce was gluten free and the enchiladas were as well. The chips / salsa were great and cooked in their own oil so no cross-contamination. The atmosphere is average since it looks like it was a Hardees or something in a previous life, but that's the only downfall. The food was fabulous (all 4 of us agreed) and the prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend!

• Visited August 2012
Puerto Rico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“47$ for a group of 5!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

Good food, relaxed ambiance, great service, good portions for one! Plus free chips with homemade salsa as an app. 1.50$ for coronitas ;) Would visit if Im around again.

Minnesota
“Nice staff, great service, very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

Went to Sol De Mexico on April 22 for my birthday with family. I've driven by this place often but have been ambivilent to give it a try. It was so much better than expected. Likely one of the best Mexican restuarants I've been to! We had a group of 5; each of us ordered something different. Our waiter, Raul, was patient in answering all our questions about sauces, ingredients, and what dishes looked like. He offered his suggestions and they were delicious. The free chips they bring to the table are spicy... you will need a margarita! When Raul found out it was my birthday, he brought a big sombrero and shot of tequila for the group to take a photo of me. It was a good time. We will definitely be back!

• Visited April 2012