Saratoga Inn & Suites
US$122
US$117
Hotels.com
US$109
Nichols Inn of Hastings(Hastings)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
US$86
US$72
US$108
Country Inn
Caravan Motel(Cannon Falls)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Nice clean lobby and rooms. Friendly staff. No complaints, except for the breakfast buffet. I didn't mind the lack of variety (pastries and fruit would have been fine), but many items were not restocked and the waffle batter ran out before 7 am. Only staff to help were at the front desk and they were busy helping customers with check out. It was not a deal-breaker for me, because I can for the bed; but if you are going to offer a complimentary breakfast, then make sure that whatever you offer is available to your customers during the hours you indicate.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michele T
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Vicki at the front desk is very kind, sweet, accommodating and professional. I had messed up on the reservations and when we got there, there wasn't anything available. Vicki found us a room that was wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Been here a couple of times before and that's why I come back to this one when I'm in the area.
Good value for the money. Clean rooms. Nice staff. Continental breakfast could use a little sausage biscuit other than that everything was good!

Room Tip: Stay away from exits and ice machines, noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I was VERY disappointed to find there was no elevator in the facility. I have a chronic condition which occasionally causes me to limp and have pain in one leg. It was uncomfortable to use the stairs to get to the second floor. My husband carried our luggage up, as I was little help to him.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This hotel is very nice. Our room was very large and very well decorated. The pool area was wonderful. The pool and hot tub were very clean. It looked like the area was either new or newly renovated. We were very pleased with this hotel.

Room Tip: Corner suite had two sets of windows.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple