“Nice little find...”

Pallotta's Italian Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Pallotta's is a family owned Italian Restaurant serving The Woodlands since 1994. From the moment you enter our restaurant you are enveloped in a comfortable warm ambiance and cheerful environment. When you dine with us, you know you are in for a special treat. We offer an extensive menu with traditional Italian dishes, a delicious tenderloin filet, several seafood dishes, a wide array of appetizers, and entrees that offer our own special accent on traditional Italian fare. We offer a private banquet room that is capable of holding 65 people and is perfect for rehearsal dinners, birthday & anniversary parties, and much more. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to guide you on your culinary journey from suggesting the perfect entree to selecting a well-suited wine, finisihing with a delectable dessert to tantalize your taste-buds. We offer large portions at great prices and are consistently voted BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT in The Woodlands by area residents. Let us create a memorable experience that will keep you coming back for years to come!
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice little find...”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Whenever I travel, I always try and eat at those places that I can't eat at back home. So I'm always willing to try little hole in the wall shops as well as those places highly rated here on TA.

I just returned from Pallotta's and I was pretty impressed. My server, Mark, was super attentive. He spent some time reviewing the menu with me, and made sure I understand all their options.

I opted for an appetizer of Fried Mozzarella, and then the Alfredo Classic. However, when I explained that I didn't want the peppers, mushrooms, etc, Mark quickly steered me toward the smaller sized Fettuccine Alfredo telling me that the appetizer was "pretty big" in addition to my minestrone soup. I took his advice, and I'm glad I did.

I found the food to be tasty, and freshly prepared, and it certainly pleased my palate. My water glass was never less than 3/4 full, and I walked away with nearly 2/3 of my dinner in a to go box!! I'm just glad my hotel has a mini fridge!!!

As I was wrapping up, a gentleman who I presumed to be the owner came out and greeted me, thanking me for visiting. I found him to be very friendly as well.

I would definitely consider again for future trips to the area.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ifontaine

USA
“Very satisfied again”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This place is again very close to what grandma used to cook like back in Italy, the owner always there watching the business he runs very politely , great service and great food highly recommended it needs to have more exposure here in our woodlands city

2 Thank bryanmantezoni
Houston, Texas
“Pallottas”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

First time at this restaurant. We were meeting some friends that had read some good things. Overall everything was great. we were seated immediately (Saturday Night) atmosphere was great, everything on the on the menu looked great. Had the "The Big Al" and was impressed. Great meal with good friends. Will definitely go back to try more on the menu.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Tom D
Texas
“Great Italian dishes”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We have just found this restaurant even though they have been in same location over 20 years. This Italian food is great. House dressing and rolls delicious! Visited with the friendliest Chef Phil. Staff great and very informative and attentive. But best is the food and special dishes every month.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Pat S
Montgomery, Texas
“Delicious Italian”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. I always get the KJ's Pasta Favorite with a chilled dinner salad and vinegarette salad dressing that is made in house and those fluffy rolls served with garlic butter. Very very good! I highly recommend a visit.

• Visited December 2013