“Offers healthier choices of food”

Lakewinds Natural Foods
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Very good lunch alternative. Offers a nice choice of soups and hot dishes. Healthier choice of meats. Good selection of cheese, salad bar, and desserts.

There are newer reviews for Lakewinds Natural Foods

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We pretty much shop here all the time, as their selection of fresh organic produce, and especially meat products is about as good as it gets! We also always order our fresh turkeys here given the quality we have experienced her before.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Lakewinds is a fairly small store but they do have a good variety of natural and organic foods. Their produce is always fresh and well stocked. I have not tried their meats and the only deli food I have had is the salad bar, which had a nice variety, was fresh and very good. They also have a good selection of bulk foods. Most of the employees are quite knowledgeable about their products and are helpful. I have had a couple of experiences there where that was not the case. I would really like to see more nutrition labels on their products.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The food store, located right across the parking lot from our hotel, had a fantastic selection of natural and organic food, including fresh, hot, ready to go lunch and breakfast foods. The attendants were friendly and helpful and the store was clean and well-stocked. I found everything I was looking for and more!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Lakewinds is a co-op like many others around the Minneapolis/St Paul area. It has a limited but good selection of organic and non organic foods. I like their takeout area, as it has a good menu that varies every day. The staff is knowable and helpful. I shop there about one time a week