“Class-less crowd and bad food”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2014

As usual, the only reason to go here is to watch a sports game. Been to other BWW's before, so I already know their food is definitely nothing special and their drinks are always watered down. We wanted to watch an important game. We sat outside, & ordered food. Nobody was very happy about the quality of their food, and there were some extremely class-less people sitting out there by us. They couldn't be more loud, and they were screaming extremely lude things, like stuff about when they got an abortion. OK? I don't offend easily, but these were some drunk people who needed to stop drinking and be talked to by management. We mentioned something to the waitress, but she said she couldn't say anything to them. Weird. Most places I have ever been to in my life talk to disorderly people or stop serving them drinks if they think they're getting out of control. An older man in our party tried saying something to them, and they acted like they were about to fight him. Still no intervention from management, so we asked to move inside away from these hyenas. We were so ready to leave that place and will NOT go back there no matter how big their TV's are.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The service was slow and my drink wasn't what I ordered. It's hard to give the place less than average because I do like the wings and I've only been to this location once. Someone could have been having a bad day.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been to a number of BWW across the US but the Chanhassen location is the one that always delivers what I expect. My wife loves the flat bread while I get traditional wings. The only problem is no reservations and a great location - get there after 6pm and you will have at least a 30-minute wait.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

There was a wait time when we arrived yet were seated and waited on in a very timely manner. Staff was great and our food was hot and perfect.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

They have some great wings and great staff. At night it can be a little loud but, it draws a great younger crowd. It is a nice place if you want to catch a game.