“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chanhassen
Waconia, Minnesota
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We had approximately 20 rooms reserved for our wedding and everyone commented on the friendliness and courtesy of the staff. The hotel is very nice and is up-to-date with all the ammenties. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: We had a king-size suite with whirlpool tub and fireplace. Very nice!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Mathieu M, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this review, 26 February 2013
THANK YOU! Your reccomendation goes a long way. I'm more than pleased with my staff that we were able to assist in such a great weekend!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Holdingford, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 January 2013

My family and I stayed here on the way to a trip down to the southern part of the state. First impressions were excellent: The two staff members working Friday night when we checked in were above and beyond courteous, helpful, and very upbeat. They both provided great information about the area and the hotel immediately at check-in, which was helpful. The room we stayed in was a basic two queen room. I will say that I have been impressed by this place. The breakfast was plentiful and everything was very clean and well kept- something hard to find down towards the cities without paying an arm and a leg. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to the area.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for reccomending us to your friends and family! We hope we can see you again soon.
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I arrived in the evening and was given my room key. It turned out it was a handicap room with only a shower and no bathtub. Since I'm not handicap and I wanted a bathtub, I called the front desk to see if I could get a different room. I was immediately accommodated and got a very nice room. The staff was very courteous. The breakfast was great, and the big plus for me was that coffee was available any time of day or night.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you!! Our front desk does their best to go above and beyond for all of our guests. I'm so happy you could take part in that!
boulder, co
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The staff were exceptionally courteous and accommodating. On night when we invited our relatives (including two kids) over to use the pool, they opened a meeting room to us so we could comfortably eat the pizza we'd had delivered. That was more comfortable for seven people than our bedroom would have been.

We were pleased that the breakfast included eggs and meat most days, because we're on a low-carb diet, and most continental breakfasts don't accommodate that.

Bed and room were very comfortable. There was a cold air leak from the heater which I reported at the end of our stay. But the room temperature was easily controllable and comfortable.

Fitness room looked ok, but I didn't use it. Jacuzzi jets were being cleaned the first night, but working during the rest of our 5 night stay.

We'll certainly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank phippinger
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad my front desk staff took care of you. Please come back and stay again soon!
West Fargo, ND
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Because of a reservation and room not ready issue, they upgraded us to a King jacuzzi suite. Absolutely loved the room! It wasn't your ordinary, square shaped, boring room set-up. We loved the colors and style of the room and it was very spacious. We also stayed there using the Chanhassen Dinner Theater discount and it's one of the best values we've ever had! The staff was very helpful with any concerns. We will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend a king jacuzzi suite. It wasn't your typical boxy room. The walls...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jon C
ChanManagement, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this review, 20 December 2012
We are so glad we were able to upgrade you! Please come back and see us again!
Rake, Iowa
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the convenience of going to Chanhassen Dinner Theatre across the street. We have stayed here before and LOVE the Jacuzzi Suite rooms. You don't have to leave your room to go to the pool area, and it is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a Jacuzzi Suite room....Awesome
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LoriAnnRake
ChanManagement, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this review, 17 December 2012
Thank you SO much for the kind words. I am more than pleased to hear of your experience with us. It is the positive comments, and guests like yourselves that make our jobs so great! Come back soon, and have a great holiday!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 16 October 2012

My friend and I were at the AmericInn this past weekend. The General Manager greeted us upon arrival, which was a first, and made us feel welcome. The accomdations were modern, and the room was very clean. Breakfast area was always kept replenished, lots of variety, and the all day coffee was helpful. If you want to relax, the jacuzzi is a must. Lobby was very cozy, as they have a fireplace. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you, Thank you!! All of us here are so happy, that you and the family had a great stay. Please come back soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chanhassen
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chanhassen
Chanhassen Inn
Chanhassen Inn
#3 of 4 in Chanhassen
Holiday Inn Express Chanhassen
Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis/Shakopee

Been to AmericInn Chanhassen? Share your experiences!