AmericInn Chanhassen
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsdinner theaterparking lotthe breakfast areawould stay here againwafflesfree breakfastgreat place to stayhot tubthird floorroom was cleaneden prairievery nice hoteldowntown minneapolispaisleyarboretumdeskwedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The decor in this hotel was awesome. It was quiet even though it was booked full the night I stayed there. Staff was friendly and courteous. The price of the room was very economical. The room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable and I slept well. The free breakfast was good but the space seemed small we had to eat in the lobby. I would have liked more healthy choices at breakfast but overall it was good. Love the free coffee 24/7!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Matt M, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for your 5 star review of the AmericInn Chanhassen! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, spacious and clean rooms, comfortable beds, and most importantly, our 24/7 complimentary coffee!! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed one night while in the area for a family event. We had our 2 little granddaughters with and it was their first hotel experience so they loved the pool. Our room was first floor and very quiet despite the hotel was filled up and there are lots of businesses that are right out of the parking lot, and a freeway. Beds were comfortable as were pillows. Everything was in working order. My only complaint would be the carpet needed a deep cleaning with a steamer. Breakfast was good although area a bit small considering the hotel was full of guests. The variety was the usual hotel breakfast but it was good. We appreciated the price of the hotel with our Expedia discount. We would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Matt M, General Manager at AmericInn Chanhassen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for your review Moberglake and your great comments about your experience with us while visiting Chanhassen! I am glad to hear that your granddaughters enjoyed their time at our hotel, in particular our wonderful pool! I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and thank you for your feedback on our guest room carpets. I am happy to report that our carpets throughout the entire hotel were just professionally cleaned! Thanks again for choosing the AmericInn Chanhassen and your review, we'll see you again the next time your travels bring you our way!!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Great hotel and great staff ! I lost my bracelet and they looked for it for me, found it in the room. Breakfast was the best and staff was very friendly . Very nice room , slept great! Great stay. Highly recommend !

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your review and for choosing us while staying in Chanhassen! I am glad that we were able to find your missing bracelet and return it to you. I am also very glad to hear that you enjoyed our great complimentary breakfast and friendly staff during your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We travelled to this area for a bridal shower. This was a great hotel to stay in. Our room (120) was very large, we were able to bring our 25# cocker spaniel (for an extra $30 fee) with us - breakfast was included and although we didn't use it there was an indoor pool. The front desk was very friendly. We would stay here again if we were ever in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TERRI SCHWARTZ

Hi Terri. Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are please that you and your pet were able to relax in our spacious guest room and enjoy our great complimentary breakfast buffet! The next time your travels bring you our way, you'll have to allow yourself enough time to enjoy our wonderful pool, hot tub, and sauna! Take care and see you soon!!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Hotel was welcoming and cozy. Room was clean, fresh, and all amenities were available and working throughout my stay. Staff was very friendly and attended to my needs. Was on this trip for business so the free wifi was a great addition. Room had lots of extra power ports which I thought was another giant plus. Maybe I just stay in rooms that normally only have 1 port or are hidden behind the desk or nightstand. Would stay again for business or leisure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you dchladek for your wonderful comments about your time with us in Chanhassen! I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hotel wide free wi-fi as well as our other great amenities! We hope to see you soon the next time your travels bring you back to the Chanhassen area!