“Average at best!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dallas, Texas
“Average at best!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

From Texas, I am used to some really good Mexican food. This was just so-so, but I did get a free meal because it was my birthday and my friend bought a meal. That was good.

Visited June 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“One of my favorite Mexican restaurants anywhere”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We go to La Casita every time we visit family in the Twin Cities. I love the food, margaritas and atmosphere. Service is generally friendly and accommodating. Try the green sauce (it looks brown, but is called green sauce and is outstanding).

• Visited June 2013
Lewisville, Texas
“Great food, service needs work”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The food is excellent. We went twice in the same week, once on Friday and again on Sunday. It did not hurt that they have free kids meals on Sundays. Both times we were seated right away, but it took a while to place our order. Friday lunch service was better than Sundays lunch service and they were busier on Friday.

It is tough to know if your kids will even like or eat Mexican food, but ours loved it! We will definitely be back. Prices are reasonable. Service needs work, seemed like it took longer to place order, get food, refills on drinks, etc.

• Visited July 2013
mpls
“busy place”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Having eaten here many times in the past. We had never been there when they do happy hour. 3-6 pm. It was very busy, very loud. We skipped the free taco bar and ordered from the menu. The server was prompt and attentive. The food came out fast and was hot and very good. I would have given this trip a 5 but I'm not into the bar scene and very loud people sitting next to me thinking they are the reason people came there. The food is ok, for a Mexican place. I won't say its the best I have ever had, but it wasn't dissapointing.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
“Lacasita is awesome; just not this location”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

The food at all Lacasitas is some of the best mexican food in MN. This particular location doesn't give as great of portions as the Roseville store does. It seems like this location attracts a rougher sort of crowd in the bar area. The food is great this location is just a little sub par.

• Visited August 2012