“good food, reasonable prices”

La Casita Mexican Restaurant
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We had a nice meal. No complaints. Portions were just right. Salsa was very tasty. Service was good. Specials on weekdays.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a place I frequented way back when I lived in Minneapolis and it was as good as I remembered. Food is very well done. Happy accident that it was special price day for their margaritas. Staff is great and have been there for many years.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Good food, fast and the shredded beef burrito has homemade shredded beef since I did find a bay leaf in there...luckily it was on the edge, and I did not chomp on it! Sometimes I eat at the bar and the bartender always recognizes me. Love the chips and salsa help-yourself at the bar. it's nice to taste the 3 different dips! Casadillas are good, Baja Tacos are good. I have never been disappointed. And of course the margaritas are delicious. I always have the house blend on the rocks.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Every time I've been it's been great service and good food. Sometimes I'll skip it if the parking lot is too full but otherwise, they do a great job of serving up some great Mexican food.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I got hungry for Mexican food- drove out of my way and wasn't disappointed.

Service excellent- food unique ( I mean that in a good way).