“Best Happy Hour”

La Casita Mexican Restaurant
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Excellent Taco Wednesday Happy hour. Great selection and great price! Many choices of taco to choose from soft or hard or corn. Beef, chicken, shredded pork, cubed pork or roasted veggie.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We were looking for a nice restaurant after an appt in the northern suburbs. We went to La Casita and were delighted. Charming decor with lovely stained glass windows, beautiful lamps. The food was very good. I had their Mexican chicken salad with roasted peppers and my friend had a chimichanga. Both very enjoyable. Service was good.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed 1/2 priced margaritas. The fresh chips and homemade salsa were yummy. We all enjoyed our lunches (quesadillas, tacos and combo platters). The service was quick, the restaurant was nicely decorated and clean and the meals are well priced. I would come here again!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We had a nice meal. No complaints. Portions were just right. Salsa was very tasty. Service was good. Specials on weekdays.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a place I frequented way back when I lived in Minneapolis and it was as good as I remembered. Food is very well done. Happy accident that it was special price day for their margaritas. Staff is great and have been there for many years.