“Deliciously Different & Fresh!”
Review of Filfillah

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Filfillah
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Authentic middle eastern food prepared by our Turkish and Egyptian chefs. Scratch kitchen with large portions. This is a must check out restaurant in the Minneapolis area. We are a destination for many travelers.
Sioux City, Iowa
“Deliciously Different & Fresh!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

A friend & I were recently in Minneapolis for a conference & we were going to a movie screening in the area & came upon this restaurant. I looked it up on my phone on Trip Advisor & saw the wonderful reviews, so we checked it out for ourselves. The food is wonderfully fresh & delicious! Very large portions! We had terrific service as well! Would definitely recommend this one!

• Visited September 2013

Pontiac, mi
“Large tasty portions,Great Price!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The waitress was friendly and inviting. She answered all of our questions about the food, made suggestions, and made us comfortable trying a new type of restaurant. The hummus was the best I have ever tasted. The kababs, the lamb, the beef, the shwarmas, all amazing. The rice was absolutely perfect. The salad was perfectly dressed. The baklava was perfectly done. I have missed this food the six years I have lived in Minneapolis. (I am from the Dearborn, Michigan area.) The meal for two is served family style and you get large portions from various items across the menu. It could feed four people for only $24.99

• Visited October 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Top-Notch Turkish in an unexpected location!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I knew this place was going to be special when I walked up to the counter to order my kebab and saw the mini "salad bar" of condiments there. Homemade tatziki, homemade hummus, homemade baba ganoush, dolmas, kalamata olives, feta cheese, lettuce and dressings. So of course I ordered a Plate in order to take advantage of these extras, which turned out to be awesome, especially the baba ganoush. The next treat was the little loaf of bread (never seen anything like it) which was shaped like a mini French boule, but very soft inside. The chicken kebabs are very well seasoned, and the rice is above-average too. I work nearby and will return every chance I get. I took some work friends there for lunch and they were impressed too (but not by the look of the place from the street -- ignore that!)

• Visited July 2013
minneapolis,
“A delightful unexpected find in the Twin Cities”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

One of our family friends invited us over to check out Filfillah one weekend. My family had reservation and thought it was one of those " run of the mill" Middle Eastern fast food type like Holy Land and the Marinas ( I and II). I was completely surprised that their food taste way much better than the average Middle Eastern restaurants around here. Their family platter ( we were served a combo of lamb, beef (kofta and shawarma), and chicken and rice. It was enormously a huge serving with a lot of "to go" for everyone in our party. Before the main course, we ordered appetizers consisting of falafels, tabouli, several types of dips (hummus, tzatsiki, eggplant) and Turkish bread. Those were good top. My favorite dip was the eggplant. The falafel was the best tasting falafel I ever had in Minneapolis. The bread was good too. It was a cross between a pita and baguette with a softer and fluffier texture and taste. Superb! We will definitely come back and this place is worth your money.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Best middle eastern”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

My Arabic friend recommended this place and I'm so happy she did. It was delicious. I got the Mezze platter and there was so much food. I could only eat half of it. The tzatziki sauce was amazing. Everything was really good and for a reasonable price. I was expecting the usual food, but this was some of the best middle eastern I've had. Best in MN for sure.

• Visited October 2012