“My boyfriend an I bought a groupon to sarnas, online the menu looked exalent so we decided to try it out. First of all I called ”

Sarna's Classic Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I would not recommend this place, for the 90$ tab my food was not the quality. The service was horrible. Ni management in sight. I may as well went to seven steak house an paid pretty much the same money, but way better food!! I will never return to this place!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank skaro1651

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Wonderful selection of burgers and sandwiches. Also have pasta, etc. Had a nice craft beer special on tap. Cozy and family friendly.

Visited December 2013
Rosemount, Minnesota
“Average Tasting, Quantity-driven Typical Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Though fresh, most items were cold. Selection is typical and unremarkable.
Decor and service was clean and friendly.
Not likely to return.

Ashland, Wisconsin
“good food with decent prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Been here a number of times for business lunches. The food has always been good, the service decent and would go there again!

• Visited August 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We go to Sarna's quite often. When they first opened the food was amazing, but it seems to have gone downhill. We were just there and we ordered the Fetticine Alfredo with chicken, which was kind of blah, and the prime rib which was rather fatty. The patio is very nice with a fire pit and waterfalls, and is quite big. The waiters are very good and knowledgeable. The prices are not too high.
The last time we were there I ordered the Blue Pate Special, turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, gravy and cranberries. That was very good.

• Visited August 2013