“Good bingo spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We went today for Saturday bingo. It is similar to a Champp's; burgers, sandwiches, etc. I think the food is better both in taste and quality. We shared the fish and chips. Nice batter, the JoJo fries are always a must! For 6 beers and our food, it was only $38! Pretty good deal. The waitress we always have is very nice and moves quickly.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I dine at Sarna's for business lunches at least once per month. It's a very nice sports bar - great menu and great prices for lunch. We have always had good service - they turn you around pretty quick there so it's a great place for a quick lunch.

1  Thank AngelinaCh22
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I would not recommend this place, for the 90$ tab my food was not the quality. The service was horrible. Ni management in sight. I may as well went to seven steak house an paid pretty much the same money, but way better food!! I will never return to this place!!

1  Thank skaro1651
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Wonderful selection of burgers and sandwiches. Also have pasta, etc. Had a nice craft beer special on tap. Cozy and family friendly.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Though fresh, most items were cold. Selection is typical and unremarkable.
Decor and service was clean and friendly.
Not likely to return.