“Great food and value”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

You get a 20oz steak with side for the price of 2 MacDo meals ?? What a great value !! And good meat cooked at perfection... And great service... Nothing to complain about beside that it's really the factory and it has a kind of Disneyland atmosphere...
But anyway, I question myself why people go to Fastfood :-)

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Went with daughter,son inlaw and grandaughter (age 6) for daughter's birthday. Food wonderful,,service very good .Waiter was able to put their order "on hold" as we were running late so all food would come out at same time ,He even convinced her to get in the birthday hot seat.This has become a birthday tradition for family.See no reason to change. It is a bit loud,but with the casual atmosphere including the free peanuts I am Ok with the noise as it is of a good natured variety and family friendly. Sadly my pictures won't upload.(unless the next time is successful)

Reviewed 12 August 2013

A buddy said this is a great place for dinner and I have driven past another location they have in Sioux Falls. Luckily I read Tripadvisor and found out about the call ahead service (my tip to you). This saved us a lot of time as there were probably 30 people waiting around 6 pm on a Saturday night. Once inside it was high energy and there were tons of wait people working and line dancing. My daughter loved the place and the burger and sweet potatoe were some of the best I have ever eaten. The steak was average, but then it only cost me $15, so it was better than I had expected. All told we spent $51 on burger, steak, beer, margarita, a kids meal so it was a good value with a 20% tip. Also the rolls at the table with the cinnamon butter was a nice treat and of course you can't go wrong with free peanuts to pass the time. Also nice to see some families taking their mothers out for dinner as there were several people in their 80s kicking up their heels. Nice to see as that doesn't happen often in my part of the metro. Yee-Haw!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

First of all, expect a wait if you go on a weekend. But to help this along, CALL and have them put your name on the list. We did that, drove the 30 minutes to the restaurant, and only waited about 10 minutes for a table.

GREAT food and GREAT atmosphere. This is the only one in Minnesota which is a bit of a drive for us, but worth it. Hope they get one closer to the St. Paul - Roseville - Woodbury area soon.

One of their teasers is the bread with special butter.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

The food and service were outstanding! The call ahead seating is a great feature. Doing this we only waited less than five minutes when we arrived at the restaurant. Prices are fair. My only complaint is that it was too loud and I felt like I had to holler just to have a conversation at our table.

1  Thank Terry L