Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Great food and large portions at this well run establishment. We arrived at 10 pm on a Friday and we're pleasantly surprised to find they still had a good crowd and the staff working hard. Steaks were tender and cooked perfectly. Service was friendly and prompt. Prices were very reasonable. Great value, great food.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Recently visited for my boyfriends dad's birthday; we also had his twin teenagers with us. It was a fun relaxed atmosphere, family friendly with good service.

3 of is selected the New York strip, the other 2 ribeye. All worked cooked to our desired perfection and had good flavor. We also had the blooming onion... That was a huge hit!

Would definetly return ford many occasions!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner last night and as usual the place was packed. No problem sat at the bar and ate there. I had the porterhouse smothered in onions and mushrooms medium rare and was excellent. My wife had the ribeye and was very good. Great service for as busy as it is.
Would recomend

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This place is ALWAYS very busy and quite loud inside, but the food I've tried is great and it's a good value as well.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went to Texas Road House for my birthday with friends. Good food, friendly staff, good service. I liked the way the staff danced during the meal. Would return to the Texas Road house again