“Good food and service”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Coon Rapids
Reviewed 3 June 2014

i was here last night with a couple of friends for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised. I looked at their menu online before I went and they have a good selection of all sorts of food from pastas to sandwiches to appetizers. The drink menu is good and the deserts were adequate.

We all three had different pasta dishes and we all agreed that ours was very good. I won't make recommendations on what to eat beyond pasta but I'm guessing that everything is quite good based on one of my friends having been there a few times and says that everything she has had beforehand has been just as tasty as the meal we had last night.

There is outside seating and glass dividers to keep the wind from blowing directly on you if it is windy..and it was yesterday.

Overall, I'd say try the place out, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our girl' JV lacrosse team was strapped with available dates for their end of season banquet. So the captains started making phone calls to local venues that could handle a group of 24 to 26 people. Boston's was able to accommodate the group, though there was a minor mix-up with seating, but all worked out well. Considering the girls were paying their own way, I was very impressed the menu and it's ability to meet the needs of everyone, including two vegan adults (my wife and I). I heard not a one girl complain about their food. We had a cheeses/meatless pizza and really enjoyed it. The service was outstanding considering the size of the group and variety of dishes ordered. Everyone enjoyed themselves and the experience helped top off a very good season (8-3-1) for a very special group of young women from Coon Rapids H.S. Thank you Boston's, you did well!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Enjoyed their 2-4-1's on tap beer, Had a few of their happy hour food specials. Boneless wings, three cheese bread and Mac and Cheese were all delicious.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

When we look for a great lunch spot we almost always end up at Boston's in Riverdale. The have a large menu with lots of lunch specials. My favorite is the Beef Dip...lots of meat and very tasty au jus. My husband had the "Crazy Mac & Cheese with Sausage" and loved it. Others at our table had the calzone which was huge and delicious. Generous portions for the money, too. My only negative comment is that it is very noisy.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I've only been to Boston's for lunch, but what a great lunch deal they have!

They offer several options for $5.99, including a couple of big calzones with your choice of side item. I often get "the Nooner," which is a small, one-item pizza with a Caesar or house salad. Delish.

The last time I went, I ordered a half sandwich (tuna melt) and Caesar salad. The salad came out first. It was nice and fresh, and I would have been fine just eating that. For the sandwich, I was expecting half of a regular tuna melt, but what I got was unbelievable - in a good way. It was about the size of a 6" sub, on a warm, soft bun. The melted cheese was just sharp enough to perfectly complement the delicious tuna salad. It was the best tuna melt I've ever had - and I love tuna melts.

I can't wait to go back!