“Coon Rapids Best Western” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Coon Rapids
Viola, United States
“Coon Rapids Best Western”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

This hotel is always immaculate. The staff is thorough and very accomodating. It is perfectly located for my business meetings in the northern Minneapolis-St. Paul area. The breakfast is above average and the small store in the lobby has everything a traveler may need. I stay at this hotel whenever I have the opportunity, even if it means driving a little out of my way.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

GMFaheem, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN. Your always welcome to your new home and we are very grateful to have you with us. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have stayed here now a few times in the past couple of years and have decided it's now my true home away from home. This stay is the first time I have booked a regular room and not a suite. I was pleasantly surprised at the size and amenities of the regular rooms. Did not expect a full seating area in addition to a work desk and microwave/fridge in a non suite room. Way to go BW!
ALSO, I love the indoor pool, hot tub and free fitness center, makes exercising possible during the winter.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMFaheem, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words and comments. We are honor to have you with us. Indeed, this is your home away from home. I will share this review with every single staff at Best Western Plus and we look forward to welcome you back at your new home in Coon Rapids, MN.

Two Harbors, MN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

We had never stayed at this Best Western before and it was very nice. It was very clean and the staff very friendly; we even got a call once we got to our room, from the front desk asking if our room was okay! This was easy to locate, right in the middle of a huge shopping area and convenient to an event we had attended that day. It was also very nice and quiet.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and thank you so much for staying with us. Our hotel is close to Anoka Mall and lots of places to shop. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

Rockton, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was checked in by the General Manager and he made sure I had a room at a reasonable rate and asked me if I was satisfied when I left to have dinner. He suggested a nearby restaurant and I received an extra 10% off my meal when I showed them the room key. The room was immaculate. The HD Flat Screen had 100 channels. The Internet actually worked. I will stay there again if I go back to the area. Say hi to Faheem Amini for me. He was a great host and exceptionally polite.

Room Tip: You can ask to view the indoor pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMFaheem, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are located in a very nice location. Everything is walking distance. It was a pleasure having you as a guest. We look forward to welcome you back to Best Western Plus Coon Rapids MN.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Great great and great. I am a diamond member with best western and this hotel has a different view.I was greeted for being a best western memeber, I also got a gift bag upon check in, and I was upgraded to a 2 room suite. This is the reason I will always stay in best western. Excellent breakfast. Great and clean room. Most important, excellent customer service. I will be back!

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMFaheem, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear guest,

When your a diamond member with Best Western, it is required to have a gift bag as a thank you for being a Best Western Member and also if we do have a suite available, you get an automatic upgrade for the same price. I want to thank you for your wonderful comments and I also want to thank my staff for keeping our members and our guests happy. Once again, thank you so much for your wonderful words and we look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids MN.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is from intermittent business travel stays from June to November. I first stayed at the hotel next door. It was just a bit less expensive, but after a few days a weak wifi issue caused me to inquire at Best Western, and I moved there. I couldn't have been happier with the move! I only stayed a week at a time, but it made a great difference. The staff is so helpful to me. I have been in regular rooms, as well as suite rooms, and I like both. The hotel in general is very clean, and the pool/hot tub area is large, clean, and wonderful. The breakfast entree is rotated each day, unlike the hotel next door, and I really like the omelates. The fitness center actually has, although small, a universal weight machine, in addition to the typical cardio equipment. When I happened to get into a room with a rather weak wifi signal, I mentioned it to a clerk in passing. The next day Faheem, the general manager, asked me about it when I got in, and immediately connected a wifi router to the LAN cable in my room. I was kind of blown away by that, hotel wifi is often a problem in my travels. There is a nice room by the desk stocked with amenities, snacks and ice cream! for purchase 24/7. I am headed back tomorrow, and going straight to the Best Western!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words and compliments. Being a best western plus is truly a gift for us. We make sure every guest that stays with us, has a memorable stay. We are in a process of getting WiFi boosters which not a lot of hotels has. Your always welcome at your 2nd home. We look forward to welcome you back. Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Plus Coon Rapids, MN.

Encinitas, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I'm not one to usually go out of my way and give a review, but this place truly deserves it. Very rarely does one experience an overall excellent experience. I stayed at this for two nights and boy did I enjoy my stay. The gentlemen at the front desk was very pleasant. He was so patient, while searched for almost five minutes for my credit card in my purse. The room was very nice and clean and quiet. I snored like a baby all night. House keeping was great. I did not even had to ask for more towels or sheets the lady came in with them even with more shampoo and conditioner. They had a nice quiet gym too where I worked out. Ohhhhhh and the complimentary breakfast, they had some yummy stuff, bagels, coffee, orange juice, sausage, and even doughnuts!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMFaheem, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN. We are so appreciative to receive such positive feedback about our property. We think of ways to improve our service and quality even better. We look forward to welcome you back at Best Western Plus in Coon Rapids MN.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coon Rapids
#1 of 1 in Ramsey
Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids
BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine At The National Sports Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel? Share your experiences!