“Excellent Buffet”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Sammy's has an excellent variety of pizza on their buffet. The chicken wings are the best. And the buffet comes with a chocolate chip cookie!! It's a great place to meet up with friends over a good meal.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We go to Sammy's on a pretty regular basis. Almost everything I've had has been wonderful. Most of the staff are exceptionally helpful, except for the guy who didn't get the manage or tell the manager I had issues with one of meals one time. They have the best chicken wings at the buffet. Love the wild rice soup. Today we had lasagne. I already know what I'm getting when they have customer appreciation day!

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I had heard Sammy's has good pizza so we decided to try it one Saturday night. We loved the crust. It was nice and light. The Iron Ranger pizza had great flavor with just enough sauce. The service was fantastic. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I love Sammy's Pizza, the East End Sammy's in Duluth is to die for! The Coon Rapids store is better for some reason (talking pizza) than the Brooklyn Park store.

Tonight I decide to take my wife for pizza and a movie. I called 25 minutes ahead to avoid waiting. The hostess seats us and we inform her we called ahead and gave our name. She replied "Tell your server." We sat at the table for TEN minutes, no server. Finally he shows up and we inform him of our pre-order and ask to see a manger. A woman comes to our table rolling her eyes and I let her know that "there is something terribly wrong with the service at their operation". Last time we went to this location we had no service for 15 FIFTEEN minutes and actually phoned our order in from our table. She gave a half-hearted apology, I said I didn't want an apology, I wanted a pizza. Things spun out of control from there. Sh claimed she was trying to fix the problem. It can't be fixed! I pre-ordered, it was sitting somewhere cooling off, and the movie was going to happen at 7:20 whether I had a pizza or not. At this point I am pretty upset and tell her "We're out of here, you can take the pizza and put it where the sun don't shine" She invited me "Not to come back" . I think, after15 years, we're both going to get what we want!

p.s. During the past year the carpet and surroundings were FILTHY

Be sure to stop at Sammy's East end in Duluth, I WILL be back there!!!

1  Thank theleadking
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I really liked this Sammy's much better than the one in Duluth. A very cheery, bright restaurant with lots of choices on the menu besides Pizza. They even serve beer and wine. Service was quick and the pizza delicious! My husband almost finished off a large pepperoni while I enjoyed a small chicken pizza. Prices were reasonable too...