“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Coon Rapids
Indianapolis
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

The hotel was conveniently located for my business trip. Most of all, it was convenient to shopping and restaurants (quite the variety in the area). The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I'd recommend this hotel to any business traveler and I'm definitely staying here the next time my business brings me to this area.

Room Tip: I had a room right next to the elevator (hate lugging my bags all the way down the hall). I NEVER h...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lillian F
Kathleen R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Lillian,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! We are so glad you enjoyed your recent business stay with us. My housekeeping team takes alot of pride in keeping our rooms clean and fresh. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Glens Falls, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Our company staff and the writer of this review have been staying at this hotel for many years and it is always pleasant and the staff is very helpful (thank you Ana). Very good customer service. Recommend for business stay etc.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kathleen R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
RSDET,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor! We love our loyal guests here and so glad you have been stay with us for so long! We truly appericate it! Ana is a rock star and I know our guest love her just as much as we do. See you again soon!
Winter Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great customer service, at check in, the desk attendant offered us a lower bereavement room rate because we were in Coon Rapids for a family funeral. I did not ask for the lower rate, she offered it and I think that is great service. The lobby and breakfast area were clean and inviting.
The room was comfortable, clean, well lit, beds were clean and comfortable as was the bathroom.
Staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Joseph W
Kathleen R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Joseph,

Thank you so much for taking the time review our property! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay dispite the circumstances for you visit. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our brevemeant rate and that my staff was able to help you during your stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Minneapolis! Thank you again!
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I always use Trip Advisor when choosing a motel. Not all Fairfield Inn's are the same. You will be pleased with the pleasant staff from front desk, breakfast gal, housekeeping (especially Connie and Jasmine) and even the nice elderly maintenance man who asked about my day. The motel is very clean and I was pleased to see the gal check the food temperatures several times through the breakfast buffet time. Will sure plan to stay again when visiting family in the area.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirley K
Kathleen R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that my staff including Connie and Jasmie made you feel welcome and did a great job cleaning your room! We look forward to seeing you again when you visit with you family!
Hutchinson, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Few problems with this facility. Anna at the front desk went out of her way to help me find a sporting goods store, printed out directions, and even called them for me to check closing times

The pool was nice and warm (I really dislike cold pools), with plenty of free water toys stored in a chest. The breakfast buffet was good (the waffles are far better than I have had before at hotels, but I was unable to figure out why). The eggs were pretty average, and the sausage was slightly below par. Still, you get what you pay for; the price was reasonable. Four dry cereal choicess, packaged oatmeal, muffins...standard fare. The strawberry syrup option was surprisingly good.

The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were too thick for my liking so I stuffed a pillowcase with a pair of towels. My room was supposed to hold two queens, but I ended up sharing a king bed with my 11 year old son. Not much of a problem really, so I didn't complain (if I had, I am confident Anna would have taken care of the issue).

The Olive Garden Restaurant is less than a half-mile away, And adjacent to the hotel was another restaurant specializing in Mexican fare, if I recall correctly (I did not try it).

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kathleen R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Quist17,

Thank you so much for you review of the your recent stay! I am so glad that Ana was so helpful during your stay! She is a true asset to our team! We hope to see you again! Thanks so much!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Staff were cheerful, friendly and attentive to all customers. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Linens and towels were in good condition (not paper thin, stained nor discolored.) Breakfast area was well stocked and food was served at appropriate temperatures. I would definitly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Debra,

I am so glad you enjoyed your recent week long stay with us! My staff takes a lot of pride in our hotel and I am glad that it shows! We hope to see you on your next visit to North Minneapolis!

Kathleen Ring
Fairmont, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

We recently stayed during a busy soccer weekend and the rooms were decent and clean. The pool area was nice and stayed open later for the kids than most others do. The free breakfast was excellent and a nice surprise. The rates were good. Also there are serveral good restaurants within walking distance. The only issues our group had was before we checked in with some confusion on the room types that were available in our block of rooms. But all was resolved upon check-in. Good value overall.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Callee B
Kathleen R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are so glad everything worked out and that you enjoyed your time here. If you are ever in the northern Minneapolis area again, we would be delighted to have you stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coon Rapids
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Coon Rapids
BEST WESTERN PLUS Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Coon Rapids
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview
BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine At The National Sports Center
Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest

Been to Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids? Share your experiences!