This hotel was overpriced for what we got. When we entered the hotel room it smelled musty. It was a mildew smell or could possibly have been a smoking room in the past, whatever it was, it wasn't pleasant. We cranked up the air to drive away the smell. The room was average sized, but beds were a bit hard and not as comfy as other hotels I have stayed in. Room was clean, breakfast was good and staff seemed friendly. Like I said, it t. Was an OK stay, nothing th at impressed me enough to want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When searching for Coon Rapids hotels, business and leisure travelers agree that the Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon rapids is the ideal choice. We're off Highway 47 conveniently located 5 minutes from the Northtown Mall, 10 minutes from the National Sports Center in Blaine, and 15 minutes from Downtown Minneapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Coon Rapids
- Fairfield Coon Rapids
- Coon Rapids Fairfield Inn