“Excellent as always”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Coon Rapids
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I travel to the Twin Cities area often. Although Anoka is north of the Metro area, I always travel past other AmericInn's to come and stay here. I choose to come back because of the nice accommodations and friendly staff. If you stay here you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Shuja2005, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Coon Rapids, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thanks Robert for your Kind review, we all do appreciate your business and love having you stay with us! Hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mn
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel was recently renovated and is very nice. We had the room with a spa tub and it was wonderful, spent a lot of time in the spa. The pool area was very nice. A hot Breakfast in the morning was a nice perk.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Coon Rapids
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I booked the party room to throw a baby shower and also a room for myself to stay overnight. Shujah the GM could not have been more helpful or friendly.I was given a discount on the room since I booked a room to stay in as well. The party was on a Tuesday night and because they has no one using the party room on Sunday or Monday, I was allowed to go in on Sunday night to decorate. That was a great weight lifted off my shoulders as I could just show up on party night to do food. Was a great experience!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our volleyball team rented a number of rooms for a volleyball tournament in the area. I felt the value for the price was very good. I was very pleased that they allowed us to use the conference room for our socializing. The hotel manager did forget to tell the front desk staff that we were using the room on Saturday evening, but desk staff quickly cleaned it and it worked great for our group.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Buffalo Lake
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The people here was very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Loved the Jacuzzi and swimming pool I will definitely stay here again when I come back into town. I do recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Chetek, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed overnight after a family Christmas gathering. We wanted to stop in before going to the gathering and I was told to call the morning of our stay so they could see if someone checked out. Since they were fully booked, they needed to be sure a room was available early so they could have it cleaned before our early arrival. Someone had checked out so we were able to check in 3 hours early! Very accommodating and friendly staff. The king size bed room was recently remodeled and it was lovely and very well laid out! Breakfast was very good also! Highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Crystal
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I needed a room last minute and was able to get a really nice room (1 King, NS, Jacuzzi in room) for a very reasonable price. I was expecting a typical hotel (low quality bedding, bland colors, etc.). What I got was much better than that. The room was vibrant, updated, clean, and overall a great room. I will definitely come back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

#1 of 1 in Ramsey
Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview
Best Western Plus Blaine at the National Sports Center

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Coon Rapids? Share your experiences!