“clean, reasonable suite pricing”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Coon Rapids
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Coon Rapids
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Jacuzzi suite is always clean and relaxing, very reasonably priced for the suites, compared to fancy turn down rooms. The staff even supplied a wine cork remover when we forgot ours. Five stars from me.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John N

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel was great. They had awesome breakfast !! Biscuits and gravy one morning and eggs and sausage the next. They also had waffles,fruit,cereal,donuts and much more. My kids loved it. We also had a nice time too! A must go to hotel if ever in the neighborhood or around St. Paul.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I travel to the Twin Cities area often. Although Anoka is north of the Metro area, I always travel past other AmericInn's to come and stay here. I choose to come back because of the nice accommodations and friendly staff. If you stay here you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Shuja2005, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thanks Robert for your Kind review, we all do appreciate your business and love having you stay with us! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel was recently renovated and is very nice. We had the room with a spa tub and it was wonderful, spent a lot of time in the spa. The pool area was very nice. A hot Breakfast in the morning was a nice perk.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I booked the party room to throw a baby shower and also a room for myself to stay overnight. Shujah the GM could not have been more helpful or friendly.I was given a discount on the room since I booked a room to stay in as well. The party was on a Tuesday night and because they has no one using the party room on Sunday or Monday, I was allowed to go in on Sunday night to decorate. That was a great weight lifted off my shoulders as I could just show up on party night to do food. Was a great experience!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our volleyball team rented a number of rooms for a volleyball tournament in the area. I felt the value for the price was very good. I was very pleased that they allowed us to use the conference room for our socializing. The hotel manager did forget to tell the front desk staff that we were using the room on Saturday evening, but desk staff quickly cleaned it and it worked great for our group.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The people here was very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Loved the Jacuzzi and swimming pool I will definitely stay here again when I come back into town. I do recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
#1 of 1 in Ramsey
Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids
Best Western PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center
Best Western Plus Minneapolis-Northwest

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Coon Rapids? Share your experiences!